Pages:
Author

Topic: BiblePay - TestNet Thread - Pool Testing for Proof of Bible Hash Pool (PoBh) - page 5. (Read 13211 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
So, i have an cloud with virtual 24 cpu's and i use the pool,  and when i use at genrpoclimit=24 my CPU's as i see at the performance task manager it is used just 45 %.... but when i increase genproclimit more than 25 , it shows me this --- poolinfo3": "...POOL DOWN-REVERTING TO SOLO MINING;...; "-- and sometimes poolmining=true sometimes poolminnig=false.

Can someone explain me this? How can i use more power from my CPU's to have a bigger hashrate.

Thanks!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good Day !

I registered yesterday at the pool, create worker, etc... and i think everythings work well.
I check the withdraw menu, and i see i have xxxx immature balance. When change to available ? Few hour or 1-2 day?

Thank You !
The pool releases each mining credit 24 hours after mined.

Thank  You ! Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 215
Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Good Day !

I registered yesterday at the pool, create worker, etc... and i think everythings work well.
I check the withdraw menu, and i see i have xxxx immature balance. When change to available ? Few hour or 1-2 day?

Thank You !
The pool releases each mining credit 24 hours after mined.

Activity: 7
Good Day !

Thank You !
Activity: 33
thanks for continuing to make thing better.
I pulled a good number of blocks in the testnet today but am unclear how to examine the blockchain for errors in the system.  Also, the computer I was on hashes about 50KhS on production and dropped to about 1.5/2KhS on the new algo which is said for informational purposes only.

Happy wrote a program to check block spacing in testnet, and its drastically improved over prod.  Primarily due to the late block threshhold happening less, (IE blocks over 30 minutes after the prior block), and when it does happen, the block is now solved closer to 30 (in contrast to 60 in prod).  So we are pretty good on block spacing.
Subsidy calc is good.
The main thing you can test with block integrity is try to reindex the chain, verify it syncs to the top, try starting with no blocks file, verify it syncs, and restart with a full block file and verify it passes.

You can do a 'showblock randomblocknumber' and ensure the txid lookup is at the end of the biblehashes.  Ive already done this on 100 blocks, but you can do it for experience if you want.

Ill try to think of more tests through the day.

The Leaderboard page is empty.

In the About page, it says that height is -1.

The password field is of type="text", so the characters are seen when you type them.

favicon.ico is being called on the Login page but it's missing, so it throws an error. You can remove it or maybe you can just put the one happy_merchant made:
http://biblepay.inspect.network/favicon.ico
Yeah, there was an issue in the night, unfortunately, due to all the changes.  Anyway that part is fixed, which caused the withdraw problem and the about: height problem.

Favico: Fixed

Password on Login: Apparently .NET 4.5 requires a new control: FIXED

Looking into AJAX next.

Activity: 29
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The Leaderboard page is empty.

In the About page, it says that height is -1.

The password field is of type="text", so the characters are seen when you type them.

favicon.ico is being called on the Login page but it's missing, so it throws an error. You can remove it or maybe you can just put the one happy_merchant made:
http://biblepay.inspect.network/favicon.ico
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I pulled a good number of blocks in the testnet today but am unclear how to examine the blockchain for errors in the system.  Also, the computer I was on hashes about 50KhS on production and dropped to about 1.5/2KhS on the new algo which is said for informational purposes only.
ATTENTION:

The web server was just upgraded.  The pool may be sporadically up and down over the next 30 minutes while I upgrade the database server.

I didn't know at first you could pool mine without copying the wallet.  However, I am glad I did, since anytime the pool goes down, you'll be mining to the same wallet solo.  The only potential downside is getting notifications on more than one machine of activity.  But I'd recommend that as a normal course of action.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
is it possible to use multiple machines to solo mine in a single wallet i.e. sort of combine hashpower ? 

Yes, just copy the encrypted wallet.dat file to each machine. That way I only had the wallet running in the taskbar on my home PC (not mining) and I got notifications when one of the remote machines found a block. Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
is  the pool down atm?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
is it possible to use multiple machines to solo mine in a single wallet i.e. sort of combine hashpower ? 
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

Please be honest and open, is there anything that makes you nervous about f7000, or something that I need to triple check while tweaking the final pool settings? The latest code does include the readytomine backoff that shoud allow the pool to breathe much easier.

I saw your question earlier, but sadly I don't have enough knowledge to provide you with an in depth answer. All is going well in testnet as far as I can see, and I'll help you as best as I can, but that's all I can contribute at the moment Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

Possibly try to copy your config up to your %appdata%\biblepaycore\biblepay.conf file
instead of the \testnet3 directory.

It is working for me on 2 machines.

If not, try to clone one of your working machines settings or create a new workerid?

1. I misspelled my worker-id in the conf file :,)
2. When I corrected that, I still couldn't poolmine weirdly enough.
3. I deleted everything (incl my appdata biblepay folder) and did a fresh installation. i still couln't poolmine.
4. I copied the testnet3 folder from another miner, and now it's mining just fine Smiley
can i ask 1 question : what happen with tBiblepay coin. I run test and have 7.000.000 tbiblepay. Is that have value?
Hi,
No, the testnet coins are all worthless; just for testing.

Activity: 29
can i ask 1 question : what happen with tBiblepay coin. I run test and have 7.000.000 tbiblepay. Is that have value?
If there are any Linux gurus lurking about, a easy to use pre-compiled (or easier to compile) Biblepay Wallet package would be a great selling point.

Well, I have a compiled biblepayd on my Ubuntu 16.04 x64 and I'm willing to share it, but I have no idea if that's usable on any other system? I don't have biblepay-qt as I don't use it.

I'm not sure what it takes to do a package on Ubuntu. I got a linux version running on 16.04 but I wasn't sure if there was a guru around that might be able to really do it justice (no offense at all intended to you).
Pages:
Jump to: