Pages:
Author

Topic: BidLend.io lending for One-Belt-One-Road | 比特联贷 - 专注一带一路的区块链贷款台平 [JOIN ICO] - page 2. (Read 5105 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Thanks, but ru translation was resreved by me and it done

No. I was first on the list and completed the assignment on time!
I wrote to the developer on this issue.
Delete your topic!
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Activity: 298
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
I completely translated the Russian theme.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bidlendio-obor-ico-200517-1895286

Why is there another person in the reserve? I was the first to reserve the Russian translation and completely completed the assignment.
You set a date - 30.04. I completed the assignment on time. Date of creation - April 30, 2017, 11:47:02 PM
Please bring me back to the list. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Where is the link to spreadsheet to check the status of my application for bounty campaign. How many spots are left there it seems OP is not get updated regularly.
Activity: 476
join facebook and twitter bounty..hope this project success
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Chinese project...Funny, After read the page ,no useful information was found
Activity: 658
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Hello, I have interest in the twitter campaign... What's the price expectation for a BitLend token?
Activity: 534
Are you connect to bit connect on some way, you share quite similar logo!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbcc-bitconnect-coin-decentralized-cryptocurrency-1681719

And what are the details of your token?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Social media campaigns are all full? LOL, obvious fake accounts or self-shilling accounts for your project? Chinese projects mostly are junks.

looks like it wasn't full yet, check their twitter account and there's only 1 tweet from bitlend and 3 retweets, so doesn't make sense if the twitter bounty already full because the retweet only have 3 retweets.

it is not full, instead we were saying that only one participant is registered
availability: 499/500 <- this means 499 are still available

I think it is because the color that makes people misunderstand that, we will change it. Thanks for the comment!
Activity: 350
Social media campaigns are all full? LOL, obvious fake accounts or self-shilling accounts for your project? Chinese projects mostly are junks.

looks like it wasn't full yet, check their twitter account and there's only 1 tweet from bitlend and 3 retweets, so doesn't make sense if the twitter bounty already full because the retweet only have 3 retweets.

dude ..

Total Bounty for this program is 10K BidLend Tokens.
availability: 499/500

Means still 499 places free ..

it's not that hard
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Activity: 378
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
No one to chat over slack? I joined the slack and find no one is there? can anyone tell me what is going on?
Pages:
Jump to: