Pages:
Author

Topic: BidyFlip.com - Earn 200% Game! - page 2. (Read 4328 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2015, 11:01:03 AM
I will be new players and become rich. very cool seeing your income have participated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
October 01, 2015, 10:38:39 AM
I really love your concept and your design. Looks easy to win when play on this game Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 01, 2015, 10:23:09 AM
This site looks interesting.I visited the site and the concept of the game is good.Where on other games the winner is chosen with more bets here it is vice-verse.Surely will give it a try soon to see how it really works.

It's vice versa so there would be chalange between players, and the outcome of the battle is paid from the users who had it on the highest coin side. That's the beauty of the game, it's gambling with each other
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 01, 2015, 07:30:50 AM
This site looks interesting.I visited the site and the concept of the game is good.Where on other games the winner is chosen with more bets here it is vice-verse.Surely will give it a try soon to see how it really works.
October 01, 2015, 07:00:25 AM
This seems to be a nice game with nice graphics too. Hope to see this game last for quite a while.
Will try to play later on Smiley

Thank you and we are glad that you like it!
We have worked hard on it. The same for our other project Bidybit.com,
And there will be more to come, so we are here for the long time to provide new, fun & inovative Bitcoin gambling experience and provide a good support. Currently we are up and running for more than 2 months now, and this is just the beginning of a great start.

Best of luck, and Best regards!
BidyFlip | Support Center
October 01, 2015, 03:40:11 AM
I really like the graphics and design of your site and i will surely try this game atleast once
The most i like about this site is the concept of rewarding the users.
As you are saying you will give some percentage at the end of the weak to losers then it's a good thing Smiley
and winners get's 200%..it's a win-win situation for everyone..It would be more awesome if your develop mobile friendly version of your site.
Anyways,Good luck to you for creating a nice gambling site  Smiley

Thank you!
Our site is mobile and tablet friendly. It has a responsive design, so you are able to play from mobile!
Activity: 196
October 01, 2015, 01:29:46 AM
I really like the graphics and design of your site and i will surely try this game atleast once
The most i like about this site is the concept of rewarding the users.
As you are saying you will give some percentage at the end of the weak to losers then it's a good thing Smiley
and winners get's 200%..it's a win-win situation for everyone..It would be more awesome if your develop mobile friendly version of your site.
Anyways,Good luck to you for creating a nice gambling site  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 11:57:02 PM
This seems to be a nice game with nice graphics too. Hope to see this game last for quite a while.
Will try to play later on Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 11:48:54 PM
I understood it wrong, I though the winner will be the side with most bets but it's the other way around and so to try and win this thing you will have to make a bet chosing the side you think has lower number of bets. But my point is, doesn't you as House know which side has low bets and is going to win?

Can you not bet at the side which has low bets just enough to still keep it the low from the other and thus the winning side but get the bigger share of the bets?

For example. Heads has 2 Bitcoins, others don't see this but you do.
Tails has 0.5 Bitcoins

And by rule Tails side would win and you see this and start betting on this side, and raise it to 1.9 Bitcons, it is still going to win since the amount of bets it has is lower than the other side but since you have bigger share of the bets you'd get the bigger slice of the pie? Doesn't it gives The House an unfair advantage to manipulate the results?
September 30, 2015, 06:43:53 PM
i think, this is a good game
i will play it  Grin

Thank you for the nice words.
Best regards and best of luck to you!

Activity: 196
September 30, 2015, 01:16:28 PM
i think, this is a good game
i will play it  Grin
September 30, 2015, 01:13:44 PM
what happens if

A bet $100 on (tail)
B bet $200 on (head)

The winner side is Head...

So... B earn $400.... unclaimed money is -$100 (negative) '-'

The winner side is tail. (lower of the two)

Unclaimed amount is $100 which gets distributed to players in amount lost ratio. as per my understanding of the game.

oh, the winner side is always the side with less bet?

Correct! The winners side is the one with less bet amount. So the other side pays the win . Its all described on the thread and bidyflip's homepage. Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
September 30, 2015, 01:04:10 PM
what happens if

A bet $100 on (tail)
B bet $200 on (head)

Unclaimed amount is $100 which gets distributed to players in amount lost ratio. as per my understanding of the game.

oh, the winner side is always the side with less bet?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
September 30, 2015, 01:01:14 PM
what happens if

A bet $100 on (tail)
B bet $200 on (head)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
September 30, 2015, 12:54:14 PM
what happens if

A bet $100 on (tail)
B bet $200 on (head)

September 30, 2015, 12:45:06 PM
legendary
September 30, 2015, 12:44:00 PM
sorry for the confusion , our designer mixed up the data on the poster.

lol. right. sorry. Wink

The designer did a pretty good job. I like the colors, layout, design.
September 30, 2015, 12:42:32 PM
sorry for the confusion , our designer mixed up the data on the poster.
legendary
September 30, 2015, 12:26:14 PM
In the third game in the screenshot, user A bets $50 and gets $40 payout? You need to fix that lol. May be you mean $20 bet.

--snip--

Edit: more confused. How is player A's total lose $90 Huh

All fixed in the new graphic.
September 30, 2015, 04:23:52 AM
Looks like very nice and different game.
Are you pushing marketing at the moment ?

Thank you, we like to be different, it's our key factor!
Yes currently we are planning our Marketing campaign, and we will launch it as soon as we are done with the most important updates and fixes that are still planned in the following month!
I wanna say that this game looks much better than the regular bidybit game, also this conflip hame is very original, I have never played such a funny game before! Also the withdraw are instant which is great, because earlier every withdraw wasn't instant and always get server error!

Good job bidybit!

Thank you for the support and nice words, we are glad that you like it! Smiley
As for the withdraws, they have always been instant and everyone has been paid since the day we are online which is 2 months for BidyBit. Sometimes we get server error, but that's a fix we are constantly working on, but even with that the withdraws still get processed every time! I think that it is the most important factor to know, that this is not a scam game but a genuine business model we would like to elevate!

Best of luck & Best Regards!
BidyBit & BidyFlip
Support Center
Pages:
Jump to: