Pages:
Author

Topic: Big buyers flooding the market with bitcoins ? - page 2. (Read 4533 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Even if the value of btc relative to the dollar drops to $1, btc is still worth more than it was last year. The point is to create a working P2P currency, yes?  Wink

Who cares about last year, I bought yesterday Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
There seems to be lots more bitcoins for sale and it looks like its starting to push the value down?

imho one of the main reasons or the one is this dark pool at mtgox. It should be closed because a lot of BTCs sold there on relatively low price per one coin VERY VERY SOON they pop-up on mainstream with 2x to 10x increase in the value. This moves the market and it's one of the bad sides of wild capitalism.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Even if the value of btc relative to the dollar drops to $1, btc is still worth more than it was last year. The point is to create a working P2P currency, yes?  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I wonder how much activity there has been at Dwolla this week.  Those guys sure have some good insider information.

PANIC!  FEAR!  BUBBLE!  SELL NOW!

Shocked

I heard bitcoin bubbles! http://bitcoinweekly.com/articles/comic-reaction-after-dramatic-rise-of-bitcoin-s-value

lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
I wonder how much activity there has been at Dwolla this week.  Those guys sure have some good insider information.

Shocked

I heard bitcoin bubbles! http://bitcoinweekly.com/articles/comic-reaction-after-dramatic-rise-of-bitcoin-s-value
Ahh so a number of factors are coming into play. Yes the mining community has grown considerably over the last month. I thought at first it would push the price up due to people having less coins to sell. But didn't really consider that the total amount of coins would push the price down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Around 10k Bitcoins are being mined a day, the daily volume lately has been within a 10-15k bracket, this is mainly miners selling their production while the flow of new investor is at a low.

10K coins per day at $7 each is a LOT for the market to eat up.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1360
Armory Developer
Around 10k Bitcoins are being mined a day, the daily volume lately has been within a 10-15k bracket, this is mainly miners selling their production while the flow of new investor is at a low.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Maybe, I've noticed that too.

Now, Mtgox market sells at 6.6899.... long variation in few days.
Over the last few days I've noticed something. There seems to be lots more bitcoins for sale and it looks like its starting to push the value down. I'm not a money person so to speak but do you think some of this has go t to do with these day traders that have bought bitcoins to make a quick profit and are now flooding the market ?

I may be totally wrong lol just wanted to hear some opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: