Pages:
Author

Topic: Big company involvement in crypto will make Bull market come earlier? - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Bull market is going to be achieved if we are able to get a big exposure to the market.
For an example, if a small company decides that it sees bitcoin as a legal tender- then we might get enough exposure to have a good amount of hype that might drive us higher.

A big company involvement won't change much, there are already big companies involved in the cryptocurrency market and it's not like it changes the situation a lot.
A big company involvement might be good for the very short term- but won't do a lot to a 200B$ market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
As we can see big markets come up with huge transactions of the crypto currency. So it is obvious that if big markets involves in the crypto it could make the bull market come earlier.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Definitely, involvement of big players on Crypto market will help in mass adoption of Crypto. With famous companies involvement the process will be much faster than we can even imagine. For example if Amazon or Facebook  enter the market it will bring many others as well and the market will rise parabolic like last year did.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Recently Microsoft Taiwan announced its partnership with Digital China and Hot Cool in the hope that the three companies can use blockchain technology to improve the financial, e-commerce, entertainment, and other industries.

The collaboration will combine Digital China’s Digital DADA, Microsoft Azure Blockchain Workbench, a blockchain cloud technology platform, and Hot Cool’s MSP. Azure Blockchain Workbench gives blockchain developers a pre-built network and infrastructure, which supports Azure’s blockchain network with Azure Active Directory, Key Vault, and SQL Database.

From my point of view i think this wil bring the bull market earlier than we think before the end of the year because there will be massive pump of money into the crypto market as big company like Microsoft partners in blockchain enterprise.
I think Microsoft is interested only with the recent technology of blockchain, they want to take part of it because of the popularity created by crypto, besides blockchain technology is getting more apppreciation without the collaboration of the software giant, it not make sense I think.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Some giant companies has announced to merge together and invest in the block chain technology to improve in the field of electronic, entertainment; this is stated by the original poster. There is a conflict whether this will bring the bull market earlier, if this project doesn’t touch the crypto currency market this will have no effect on the arrival of the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Thanks for the enlightenment and contribution anyway. But in my own small opinion I think people seeing a big company like Microsoft partners in blockchain enterprise, they will have more confidence to invest in cryptocurrency and this will make more money pump into the system. This was what i meant in the earlier post.

I understood what you meant. But even Bill Gates is officially against Bitcoin (for now). I don't see Microsoft giving people more confidence in cryptocurrencies.
And more and more news try to educate people into "Blockchain is not Bitcoin" exactly to give more "legit" look to their blockchain projects.
At least this is how I see the things. People don't have to agree on everything, but I think that you should not invest too much hope in Microsoft.

But no worries, Bitcoin can rise without their help. It did in the past too.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
From my point of view i think this wil bring the bull market earlier than we think before the end of the year because there will be massive pump of money into the crypto market as big company like Microsoft partners in blockchain enterprise.

No. Blockchain is a database. Or a way to make database. Blockchain is not Bitcoin, nor cryptocurrency.
Microsoft is already pushing for some time its tools in this area. The news is much better for Microsoft than for Bitcoin community. And it would not affect the price of cryptocurrencies at all.
Thanks for the enlightenment and contribution anyway. But in my own small opinion I think people seeing a big company like Microsoft partners in blockchain enterprise, they will have more confidence to invest in cryptocurrency and this will make more money pump into the system. This was what i meant in the earlier post.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
Recently Microsoft Taiwan announced its partnership with Digital China and Hot Cool in the hope that the three companies can use blockchain technology to improve the financial, e-commerce, entertainment, and other industries.

The collaboration will combine Digital China’s Digital DADA, Microsoft Azure Blockchain Workbench, a blockchain cloud technology platform, and Hot Cool’s MSP. Azure Blockchain Workbench gives blockchain developers a pre-built network and infrastructure, which supports Azure’s blockchain network with Azure Active Directory, Key Vault, and SQL Database.

I think they only focus on blockchain because maybe blockchain technology can be applied in today's business technology. If they are willing to accept bitcoin as a means of payment there may still be the possibility of pushing the bitcoin price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I believe that this means that soon the market will begin to change and form a bullish trend Wink
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

No. Blockchain is a database. Or a way to make database. Blockchain is not Bitcoin, nor cryptocurrency.
Microsoft is already pushing for some time its tools in this area. The news is much better for Microsoft than for Bitcoin community. And it would not affect the price of cryptocurrencies at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I think this is one of the best collaborations in the global digital crypto space. The synergy with these giant businesses will actually bring the bull market very early. Thanks for supplying us with this powerful information.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: