Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Crash coming - page 2. (Read 115377 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar warns that 90% of bitcoin's value could get wiped out. Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar predicts an epic crash will hit the cryptocurrency market. He isn't sure if it'll come to a grinding halt or be a slow and steady drop — but he says it's coming. Boockvar, chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group, is certain crypto is in a giant bubble, and the air is already coming out. "When something goes parabolic like this has, it typically ends up to where that parabola began," he said on CNBC's

There are many factors at play here

For example, the introduction of LN could give a massive boost to Bitcoin prices both due to hype, which is one thing, and actual gain in real life use due to lower fees and faster transactions, which is a completely different thing. And while I certainly with this Peter Boockvar that Bitcoin is mostly a speculative bubble, it is a special variety of it which can easily switch between its opposing states without any seeming "wear and tear". To put it differently, it is unlikely it will end up where it started

I find it unlikely too, even though the dip can come much lower than expected. Bitcoin historically has alrerdy corrected up to 90%, which is "almost" from "where it started".
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
Bitcoin is under pressure, the amount of media that continues to preach negative things about bitcoin make users panic and they end up selling, they worry that bitcoin is worth zero and surely they will lose money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Big crashes always come whenever, this is often the case and I think bitcoin always gets up and prices are skyrocketing, for example was last July when the $ 2700 price dropped below $ 2000 due to hardfork events, I'm sure that year-end prices will reach at least $ 50k.

I think we also need to keep looking at historical data and the market cycles. We could have seen this one coming big time! This whole pullback is healthy as we got a lot of new weak hands that joined the crypto space q4 from last year. They are dropping out piece by piece as they don't understand how to make profits in this shitty market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 29, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
The year you prophecies the doom has come and gone, so I will be right to refer to you as a prophet of doom because none of your prediction has never come to pass or fulfilment in real life. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 01:48:02 PM
Big crashes always come whenever, this is often the case and I think bitcoin always gets up and prices are skyrocketing, for example was last July when the $ 2700 price dropped below $ 2000 due to hardfork events, I'm sure that year-end prices will reach at least $ 50k.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
Reading some post, I was very confused until I didn't realize that the thread was about a Big crash coming in 2017!!!!!
Well, anyone has the right to make prediction, but the problem is that people are more impressed when they hear the catastrophic ones.
It's a good idea to listen to anyone, but after that take decision by the evaluation of facts, not  by opinions.

It is still applicable in 2018 or later. If you look at the BTC  or Bitcon Cash price, they dropped more than 60% from the peak.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 28, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
now it's 2018 I think all your opinions are wrong, none of them are true, stop being predicting something when you do not know anything, do something useful, do not waste your time.
They have the rights to share their thoughts and opinion about the market and i think that it is healthy to see some community that have some people who are trying to stay awake and not letting the hype eat them because if you really see in the market that the crash already happen and i think that the crash can continue if we will continue seeing FUDs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 27, 2018, 08:49:53 PM
Reading some post, I was very confused until I didn't realize that the thread was about a Big crash coming in 2017!!!!!
Well, anyone has the right to make prediction, but the problem is that people are more impressed when they hear the catastrophic ones.
It's a good idea to listen to anyone, but after that take decision by the evaluation of facts, not  by opinions.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
now it's 2018 I think all your opinions are wrong, none of them are true, stop being predicting something when you do not know anything, do something useful, do not waste your time.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
January 27, 2018, 04:12:25 AM
Well, I just wonder... from the beginning of the civilization, there were people that periodically announced the end of the world.
They have all a thing in common: they were all wrong!
That means bitcoin will not end, it will continue to progress as it's very useful to people.
If this will be widely use, a lot of people will surely benefit using bitcoin and also other cryptocurrency that has their own platform.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 26, 2018, 09:15:02 PM
Well, I just wonder... from the beginning of the civilization, there were people that periodically announced the end of the world.
really?but civilization had been drowned by God in Noah's time?not unless you dont believe in God.but lets go back to the issue,OP says must go to russia and china were bitcoin is safer to own.my question is why china banning bitcoin now?and he says there would be a civil war to happen in US,UK and western countries but i guess this doesnt come to happen.is this a PREMONITIONS?well better luck next time
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 26, 2018, 08:39:05 PM
Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

We all have different opinion through out this topic but I think ,despite the crisis as we see our world today has becoming more and more modern. And the crisis that you say might happen or maybe not , china and russia and india has banned the bitcoin. We all have different prediction , its kind a terrifying though but we cant say that this statement is true it's just a theory.
The banning for bitcoin is just for temporary and because of that temporary decision, it will have a temporary effect for the market but in the long run, their decision could change anytime and once their decision changed then it will have a big impact for the market of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because they will get back to crypto again and their citizen can invest to it again which will give the bitcoin market another wave of huge demands.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 26, 2018, 05:43:53 PM
Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar warns that 90% of bitcoin's value could get wiped out. Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar predicts an epic crash will hit the cryptocurrency market. He isn't sure if it'll come to a grinding halt or be a slow and steady drop — but he says it's coming. Boockvar, chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group, is certain crypto is in a giant bubble, and the air is already coming out. "When something goes parabolic like this has, it typically ends up to where that parabola began," he said on CNBC's

There are many factors at play here

For example, the introduction of LN could give a massive boost to Bitcoin prices both due to hype, which is one thing, and actual gain in real life use due to lower fees and faster transactions, which is a completely different thing. And while I certainly with this Peter Boockvar that Bitcoin is mostly a speculative bubble, it is a special variety of it which can easily switch between its opposing states without any seeming "wear and tear". To put it differently, it is unlikely it will end up where it started
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 26, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

the funniest in this story is that they will are only once right,and above all we can not congratulate them after the end of the world...
But we can do after the BTC crash...
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 04:49:20 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 26, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

We all have different opinion through out this topic but I think ,despite the crisis as we see our world today has becoming more and more modern. And the crisis that you say might happen or maybe not , china and russia and india has banned the bitcoin. We all have different prediction , its kind a terrifying though but we cant say that this statement is true it's just a theory.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013
January 26, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
bitcoin will skyrocket regardless, it's onyl a matter of time, like it went to 1200, but many will lose this second big bubble as usual

because they are selling now thinking that is going to crash to sub 200 again

anyway the crisis seems to be less now, inflation is lower, and some country have started again to have a better rate of employees

Well this was pretty good guess Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

How funny is to read these prophecies after the time is passed! :-)
No one was correct!!!!

So, there is always someone - in any field - ready to predict any kind of imminent disaster.
I don't say they are always wrong: sometimes they are deadly right.
But don't allow prophets of doom to stop you to pursue your goals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
Funny to read this in 2k18

The only thing that come true is bitcoin skyrocket.
Anyway this skyrocket became corrected hard last time
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
I think that there is a part of human mind that like to hear catastrophic prediction: from biblical prophets to Nostradamus to the ecologists, when you predict disasters you always will find people that will listen to you.

Actually, there is no real sign of an imminent crash; oc course there will be fluctuation, of course some cryptocurrencies will die and some companies will fail...
But in the big scheme of things these are only normal fluctuations.
So, focus on your strategy and don't' listen to these prophets of doom.
Pages:
Jump to: