Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Cryptos Dropped this Week - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
Yes, from last few days market is becoming bearish. I think it is going in due to some negative news of recent time. I hope this is for short time and will back again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:27:26 PM
It worries me that the value of bitcoin is still falling.
Because the whole market doesn't have new money coming in.
Activity: 182
May 14, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
This is very natural on the part of cryptocurrencies that thier price fluctuates. So it is obvious that the price can go down and I think ther is nothing to panic on this. It has just went down recently and soon will start increasing. That is this volatile currencies are all about. So, stop worrying and stay positive. Huh Huh
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
Big Cryptos drop this week based on many reasons but we have to think it’s like stock market and also price may vary and fluctuate so it is not a matter of panic but the bitcoin price still the top position in the market because people are investing money on it and it profitable and limitless trading facilities encourage their customers.BTCBTC
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 09:37:39 PM
Though for previous couple of weeks the prices of Bitcoin fell a little, but it is now gaining back its position. The price is again rising high. It feels great to see that bitcoin has outperformed all other coins in the market.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
May 13, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
No doubt that BTC is headed back downward, but I don't believe it will drop below $6k... it will be a great buying opportunity if it does.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
The cryptocurrency markets are set to end the second week of May on a low note.

The total market capitalization for all cryptocurrencies fell below $400 billion for the first time since April 26 on Friday, and has dropped 15.97 percent week-on-week. As of writing, the combined market value stands at $385 billion and could see a further decline as indicated by a head-and-shoulders breakdown pattern on the price charts.

Looking at notable individual cryptocurrencies, bitcoin (BTC) has depreciated by 12 percent week-on-week and has outperformed its closer rivals. For instance, ethereum (ETH) and EOS have dropped 15 percent each and Ripple (XRP) has declined by 34 percent.

Bitcoin's dominance rate, which represents its percentage of the total market capitalization, moved above 38 percent for the first time since late April. This likely indicates that money is possibly being rotated back into bitcoin from alternative cryptocurrencies, so BTC's relatively good performance this week is not surprising.

https://www.coindesk.com/most-big-cryptos-dropped-this-week-these-two-bucked-the-trend/
Pages:
Jump to: