Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Day for Ripple (XRP) tomorrow? - page 3. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:25:08 PM
Yes it's long term investment , maybe in 2-3 years i'll be 20-50$ if more banks/amazon work with them.
So , under 1$ is a really good moment to invest.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:49:39 PM
Ripple did not show a good price increase. It is for the banking system, and no one particularly thought about the cost. Good working product. But the last time we see an excitement around this coin. The price increase is not only for bitcoin, but also for news. Ripple was a good long-term investment, but now the price is rising and profits can be much earlier.

Yes XRP is getting attention once again. I know this is a good coin but this is for long term hold. That announcement  that it will be added on coinbase is having a huge impact on coins price movement. This is one of the coin to watch out for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:45:42 PM
Today I wouldn't be surprised if people started rushing to buy more Ripple due to the fact that there is much speculation that there will a major announcement in the news regarding Ripple being used by major banks or corporations, especially since Coinbase is supposedly going to be adding new altcoins to their trading platform and Ripple is rumored to be a top candidate. Also, further adding to that speculation is this recent mysterious development regarding an extremely large transaction record:

https://oracletimes.com/ripple-xrp-someone-just-bought-700-million-usd-in-xrp-major-investment/

What do you guys think? Will Ripple be added to Coinbase? Will major banks be replacing the ancient SHIFT system in favor of Ripple? I personally believe both are very likely to happen considering evidence floating around on the internet; the above article being one example.

Aside from the $700 million investment, how far can it go? We shall see.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 02:35:23 PM
Another day, same thread again. According to some members here every day will be a big day for ripple?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:24:59 PM
Ripple did not show a good price increase. It is for the banking system, and no one particularly thought about the cost. Good working product. But the last time we see an excitement around this coin. The price increase is not only for bitcoin, but also for news. Ripple was a good long-term investment, but now the price is rising and profits can be much earlier.
Activity: 157
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:18:54 PM
In my opion buying Ripple any day will be good.
A lot of people are really fund of it, and expect to do good.
If you think the same, then it doesn't matter when you buy it.
Yes, CoinBase will most likely add Ripple soon...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 02:08:02 PM
Ripple will be added to coinbase , but not before 2018.
i'd say early mid 2018 but who knows.

And yes ripple will get to 2$ , faster then we think
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
Today I wouldn't be surprised if people started rushing to buy more Ripple due to the fact that there is much speculation that there will a major announcement in the news regarding Ripple being used by major banks or corporations, especially since Coinbase is supposedly going to be adding new altcoins to their trading platform and Ripple is rumored to be a top candidate. Also, further adding to that speculation is this recent mysterious development regarding an extremely large transaction record:

https://oracletimes.com/ripple-xrp-someone-just-bought-700-million-usd-in-xrp-major-investment/

What do you guys think? Will Ripple be added to Coinbase? Will major banks be replacing the ancient SHIFT system in favor of Ripple? I personally believe both are very likely to happen considering evidence floating around on the internet; the above article being one example.
Pages:
Jump to: