Pages:
Author

Topic: Big gains come with big losses - page 11. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 12, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
So true big gains comes with big losses because the more you gain the more chances you lose. thats why we need to analyze sometimes we need to see if these is good or bad when you gain more, but in the end if your gain becomes a successful then why would you gain more.

and if we can learning about how to prevent the losses, I think we can avoid big losses although it is always there besides us. the big gains will come to us and we have the option to reduces the losses if we can use the opportunity so we don't have to get the loss. I think if we can gain something, it's time for us to say it is enough for us and don't try to get more than that because our chances to get lost will become big so avoid this.
Yes i agree on that. It depends upon our own decision big loss is always there and we can really prevent big loss if we are going to minimize our capital but we can also make our gaining short. I believe that everything depends on our own way of understanding crypto feild.
I do not buy the statement and it rather makes me write another that big gains come with wise minds. Even if you are a new comer in the crypto market but if you know things like what to do and how to do, you will be able to make good decisions and they will lead you to the point where you would have maximized your profit. Also if you are good enough to evaluate coins and avoid risk, your chances of earning good will increase. So it is not important to loose big for earning big.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
Yeah Me too. I experienced that too. I gained so much but it the end I have loss a lot. Maybe you cannot blink of an eye and make watch to market.
Well, it means that you are learning from your mistakes and making those failure as a ground for you to be enlightened, I myself don't let my big losses in life as failure but as a foundation for me to become braver and can handle and face things and challenges in the future.
I lose only when I do greed and do not wait for the good time and now my bravery is that I do not do greed and I wait for along time and wait for the time when the price of bitcoin will again start to rise.
I hope that this will happen because I have heard that after the mid of the year a good time comes for bitcoin and the price of each coin increase much higher.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
Yeah Me too. I experienced that too. I gained so much but it the end I have loss a lot. Maybe you cannot blink of an eye and make watch to market.
I think if we start with little investment and continue with good strategy and planning we can make a good amount of money from trading. I think it is not important that one can get big profit only after big lost. I have seen a lot of people who are still earning a good amount of money with a little investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:03:46 PM
I agree with this statement because every time you want to win, you need to risk. No need to start panicking if you fail because this is life and there is no such a person who is lucky all the time. The only thing you need to do is to analyze what you do and how you do this
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
June 12, 2018, 03:53:35 PM
Well, it means that you are learning from your mistakes and making those failure as a ground for you to be enlightened, I myself don't let my big losses in life as failure but as a foundation for me to become braver and can handle and face things and challenges in the future.
Activity: 316
June 12, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
Activity: 476
June 12, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
We easily accept parabolic growth of the coins , but it is much tougher to accept when it is decreasing.
When investing, entry point is very important . It is very risky to invest in a coin which is on rise like Ripple
was ly. from $ 0.3  to $3.5 . When the price drop, now complaining...Lesson learnt :there is no gain without pain.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
I think so too. Profits will come with risks. This means that when you trade in any market (including the cryptocurrency market) you have to make the decision well before investing or investing. Every wrong decision, not the right time will bring risks to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 02:07:01 PM
that's called risk. all the work we do must be at risk. when we expect big profits, we must always be aware that it also carries great risks. we should do is think how to minimize the risk, then we will always be careful in everything we do. Although we want a little profit, there is also a risk that we may receive. especially if we want a big profit, certainly a big risk also awaits behind us. so what we should do is always try to have a good strategy, and hope good luck comes to us.
Activity: 233
June 12, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
yes you are right many people who can get a very large income it because they have experience and have a strategy to avoid losses ever obtained.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
yes you are right usually if you can get big advantage usually they have had a bitter experience so that he can avoid losses ever in his nature not to happen again.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Crypto is about risking our money, and this is reality that the more we invest huge money the more the chance of losses big money, The risk is always there and we can't rely that bitcoin will always give us profit but in bad way this is also might the cause of our bankruptcy.
Activity: 89
June 12, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
I'm new to investing in this market. But in my opinion this is true. If we make a lot of money when investing in this market, it means that we have a lot of risks. And when we accept this risk, we get a lot of money.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
June 12, 2018, 11:58:59 AM
Big gains are almost always consequence of FOMO. When people sober up then the price fall back.
Activity: 120
June 12, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
Yes, they do greed because of seeing the price 5 times than before. But the risk of their investment unconsiously they don't see, they just have ambition to invest because they think the price will always go up. Think again before you do invest on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 12, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
There are many techniques, strategies and knowledge that we can get from our losses. I am sure that you can easily regain all of your losses if you will use the information and the knowledge that you gained from your past mistakes.
Experience really plat a big role to anticipate what would be the next thing or move that we will going to take, there's a lots of ideas that will be brought up when we are in the process of deciding our next moves, we don't need to be a cry baby when we did lose our first try, instead of doing that better to take it as challenge, people succeed when they are really serious to take an extra step, those who already achieved also came from their mistake they just keep on trying as time goes passed by,.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
June 12, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
There are many techniques, strategies and knowledge that we can get from our losses. I am sure that you can easily regain all of your losses if you will use the information and the knowledge that you gained from your past mistakes.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
The greed of man is not limited. If you are sober enough and you are satisfied with the targets, you will stand firm in this market. I believe that is always true. Smiley
It is quite inevitable to trade without even losing like a small amount. Actually kosing small amount here in trading cryptocurrencies is somewhat like a lucky time already because expected already that you may get lost as much as you yave if you couldn't handle it wisely and manageably. So be a wise decision maker above all.
Bigger amounts of losses you will strive to know why you loss and to learn right. The bigger risk will make us more focus so for the next trades you will going to earn big gains and the losses that you made will just going to be experience.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
more than big gains and big losses u should think about calculated risk then we can gain profits and managed risk as well this is the best way of doing trading
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
June 12, 2018, 08:51:34 AM
The greed of man is not limited. If you are sober enough and you are satisfied with the targets, you will stand firm in this market. I believe that is always true. Smiley
It is quite inevitable to trade without even losing like a small amount. Actually kosing small amount here in trading cryptocurrencies is somewhat like a lucky time already because expected already that you may get lost as much as you yave if you couldn't handle it wisely and manageably. So be a wise decision maker above all.
Pages:
Jump to: