Pages:
Author

Topic: Big gains come with big losses - page 29. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
But some peoples still have an concept if bitcoin will be always going up.
They just looking from developing of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin increased untill more than $20K.
And I have seen many article about Bitcoin prediction, and the prediction also says Bitcoin will be always going up.
At this side, many people says if Bitcoin is good for our future, Recommended, Useful and etc

But after this situation, when Bitcoin price dropped so far. Many people says if Bitcoin Bad, Illegal, isn't worth anymore and etc.

I think they should be built their loyalty with Bitcoin. I hope they will learn more about the situation like at this time.
Because so many thing will be influence Crypto price and we never know how it later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 10:49:20 PM
To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
Pages:
Jump to: