Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG GAW/Zen Announcement! Tell your friends, family, neighbors! - page 2. (Read 2030 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why not give them a chance?

They look serious, they have ideas, and they try to do something useful for cryptos.

Bitcoin was a great move, but it failed so much for price stability and wider adoption.
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
LMAO. Seriously. You just made my night.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 259

Maybe they should use this picture on their web site. I will offer it to them free of charge and not request any royalties.  Tongue

See: https://hashcoin.com/white-paper

If that is what they seriously consider a real industry (or even grade school) white-paper that took weeks-months to produce and has been "attorney" approved for release, they just earned themselves some mickey mouse ears. Oh wait... never mind! It is just a draft! Sometime™ in the future, the real one will be produced. Mr. CEO promised so it must be 101% true.

Plagiarizing much of the original Satoshi Nakamoto P/P ECS concepts already used world wide today in existing Bitcoin POS and ATM terminals also shows how hollow their claims are. At this juncture, I could say a lot more, but will just leave it with a simple BUYER BEWARE.

Scott-
Pages:
Jump to: