Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HELP HERE PLEASE - page 2. (Read 1305 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 08, 2017, 06:22:18 PM
Hi started trading just last January, dont ever try trading in Margin if you are a newbie.. I lose a lot of bitcoin. Just try the basic exchange trading from Poloniex. Margin trading is for experienced ones. Until now I stick with basic trading less risk and greater amount of profit.

Some one can teach me how to TRADE ON POLONIEX

HOW TO KNOW IF IM GOING SHORT TRADE OR LONG TRADE

THEN HOW TO SET A TRADE ON MARGIN

PLEASE HELP ME IM WILLING TO LEARN HOW TO TRADE

THEN READ THE CHARDS
Successful margin traders are professional and skillful. If you want to be successful in bitcoin trading at poloniex then develop your skills through practical Accounts using demo trade from trading platform like samplefx. Babypip is another good site were you can learn how to trade  successfully.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
April 08, 2017, 05:05:24 PM
Hi started trading just last January, dont ever try trading in Margin if you are a newbie.. I lose a lot of bitcoin. Just try the basic exchange trading from Poloniex. Margin trading is for experienced ones. Until now I stick with basic trading less risk and greater amount of profit.

THEN READ THE CHARDS
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
April 08, 2017, 05:01:13 PM
There are tons of guides all over but really you have to try it on your own to actually learn it. You'll probably trade differently than someone else would anyway so think about what kind of strategy you would want to use first, then start small and working your way up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
April 08, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

THEN READ THE CHARDS
Pages:
Jump to: