Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 20. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
No need to survive the market, crypto-currency has now stopped in the fall. The price of Bitcoin will not fall below $ 5500-6000.
Why do you think so? I believe that the cost of bitcoin will go down much lower. Approximately to the level of 2-2,5k. Perhaps, the fall will be even stronger, I will not be surprised at anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
No need to survive the market, crypto-currency has now stopped in the fall. The price of Bitcoin will not fall below $ 5500-6000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
June 29, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
Whence such confidence that bears will become bulls on 3-4 thousand dollars. This is no doubt twice cheaper than today's bitcoin price. But no one can guarantee guarantees of powerful growth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
So the market is now in a difficult situation and I think it's a long time, but in the future I think that everything will be fine, as soon as there will be stinging news on the market then there will be growth.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
June 29, 2018, 01:44:53 AM
It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

A crash is a regular thing for any economic model. Really, no object of the economy ever showed constant growth. So we have to be patient now, because the dip will not last long: opinion:)
Activity: 104
June 29, 2018, 01:43:22 AM
If you just HODL its not really a crash Smiley

BTC is up 250% from this time last year when it was arround 2500
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 01:42:59 AM
During the general decline in the cryptocurrency market, many are demoralized and start to panic. But we need to understand that this is a temporary correction and the market will soon recover.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 01:42:49 AM
As of today's decline, there is still no sign of an end. Although it has stayed in the last position for a long time, it has not effectively stabilized. The next downside is already open. Hopefully, it will not drop more than it did the previous time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 29, 2018, 01:39:51 AM
Yeah its very sad reality.I think that people now are more conscious of crypto risks compared before thats why few are just investing.There are many sellers compared to buyers and that is what is more scary that the crypto market anytime can go down to zero.Hope the worst things wont happen soon or am just wrong.
Activity: 458
June 28, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
i think this is last BTC crash. i don't think so again BTC hit 3K$. next few months BTC reach again 15 - 20K$
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
I have already accepted that soon the market will fall and just earn coins in the bounty. The market may grow closer to autumn, and maybe even in 2019. Hold on and stay calm!
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
yes the market is crashing down but we should not panic we actually need nig investors who can pump the price of btc back up and it will eventually lead to the hike in prices of all other coins
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
In any case, there is no need to panic. This is quite normal situation for the market, temporary correction, in the long-term the market will be exactly restored. Now is not the best time to sell coins, it is better to hold them for the future.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 05:29:32 AM
I was a bit surprised that bitcoin price decreased to $6000, the lowest rate in this year (cmiiw). This might be a classic advice but the best thing to do in this situation is don't panic, be patient and keep holding. If bitcoin price lose 300% since ath in 6 months then i believe it could do the reverse too.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
Don't worry It's a usual situation on cryptomarket. I think course of btc will recover in the end of year.
Activity: 171
June 27, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
Don't worry all big markets going to recover soon except bitcoin gold or other scam coins dump will not stop on bump & dump project .
Activity: 293
June 27, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I believe that the market is right now in downtrend and in poor condition, and I won't believe that you are saying, that the market is crashing completely.

Don't believe this dude, he's all over the board spreading FUD. Some of his points are coated with a smear of legitimacy but seriously... take a chill pill. This market is still pretty much brand new territory and I think it's pretty clear that as investors if you're not prepared to lose what you put into it and roll with the ups and downs (and conspiracy theories up the wazoo) then you're in the wrong game.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
 I believe that the market is right now in downtrend and in poor condition, and I won't believe that you are saying, that the market is crashing completely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
June 27, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Whether panic sell or real down in price, what I have to tell everybody is that you should stop spreading news out there like you have not seen bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fall before. What is happening currently is normal and it is only crypto noobs  that will cry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

Yes a big crash happened of the cryptocurrency price, but this is not due to market circulation of crypto industry, this is because of a few greedy people who wants bitcoin and altcoin for free, that is why they make hacking activities of some of the crypto exchange, and a huge amount of BTC and ETH was wiped out from the market with no accountability.
Pages:
Jump to: