Pages:
Author

Topic: Big news! Coincasso Exchange is now an official partner of PSG! - page 2. (Read 266 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Good news coming from the football club after previously benfica fc partnered with utrust and coindeal with wolverhampton, I hope more and more sports clubs are starting to be interested in partnering with the crypto project.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
What does CoinCasso mean https://coincasso.io/?
It seems that this project is still selling and what is being sold is 4482 out of 60k which means there is no definite purchase in this project or is the table still not updated?
If this is supported by the PSG football club then there is no need to sell because basically this club is the richest club.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This is great news, and working with major partners is one of the best things in business. It will help many people know the name of the business and from there they will know the product. But let's get back to the real story, since the news has come out, has the price changed significantly? Will it be able to recover the losses that you have invested in? The answer is no. This is just a good cooperation for your CEO, the one who holds your real money. They will use that money to do business and make money, then buy a house for them. In addition, they don't spend a penny on token development. This is the truth in this cruel crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
PSG is a world-famous soccer club! Many legendary players are playing in this club, we all know how big this club is. They are just partnered with a crypto project called Coincasso! Coincasso is not familiar enough to everyone, maybe some bounty hunters know about this project, I lost my all hope from Coincasso and already moved on, but look at now, what just happened!

This is great news no doubt, Now, this is an adoption of crypto, many new people will come to the crypto world surely! I am very excited, as I am a fan of PSG and I did Coincasso's bounty too! What do you think about it guys? Leave your opinion here!

Official news source: https://en.psg.fr/teams/club/content/paris-saint-germain-teams-up-with-cryptocurrency-exchange-platform-coincasso-1
Pages:
Jump to: