Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG NEWS for ETH: ** CRYPTOPETS ** - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 16, 2017, 09:19:33 AM
Trading Cryptopets or ETH is the same. But i won't buy cryptopets. It's value is going to slip to 0 satochi when everyone are going to be tired of it.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
December 16, 2017, 08:47:48 AM
All this CryptoKitties mania (including other based on this is) is a complete madness Cheesy Why would somebody in their righ mind pay thousands of dollars in Ethereum to get a virtual kitty?
I think it will be like the Pokemon... everybody was playing it for couple of months and then it vanished as quickly as it boomed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 16, 2017, 08:45:27 AM
This news about cryptopets have a good and also bad impact to ethereum network we all know that cryptokitties are overload and slow the ethereum network but the good thing that I like this cryptopet you can breed and train pet for a battle.
If this game will release we can expect again a overload transaction to eth and adjust the gas for higher amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 08:37:50 AM
This is very bad news! This means that the new game will delay a greater percentage of transactions in the ether network and gas will grow in price, transactions will slow down greatly! Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 16, 2017, 08:33:41 AM
This is great news! Sooner than later, more games will evolve around Crypto and they will be virtually impossible to hack or exploit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
December 16, 2017, 08:33:08 AM
I think that somebody saw that money can be earned with cryptokittens! We could see many similar apps. It may course troubles for ethereum blockchain, but their fault since they enable anybody to run any type of dapps.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 16, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
How can you say that this game will not cause eth network congestion? I think what cryptokitties caused the new game may result in the same network issues.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
December 16, 2017, 08:29:46 AM
Games on eth I think it is a huge nonsense could imagine, the same logic does not, one speculation
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 08:28:13 AM
BIG NEWS for ETH: I just now got a copy of the "CryptoPets" white paper from one of their dev team. They are going to release it to the general public later today and do an AMA on Reddit at 5PM EST. I just got through reading it and this new game actually looks like it's gonna be awesome. Cryptokitties on steroids! You'll be able to battle your pets like Pokémon and they will be releasing a mobile app too!! They will have all the congestion issues of CryptoKitties all ironed out as well. It's gonna be big!! Buy as much ETH as you can now before they release this white paper today and announce a launch date!
This is a great info about etherium platform! Cryptokities is the first games for this!
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 08:16:41 AM
BIG NEWS for ETH: I just now got a copy of the "CryptoPets" white paper from one of their dev team. They are going to release it to the general public later today and do an AMA on Reddit at 5PM EST. I just got through reading it and this new game actually looks like it's gonna be awesome. Cryptokitties on steroids! You'll be able to battle your pets like Pokémon and they will be releasing a mobile app too!! They will have all the congestion issues of CryptoKitties all ironed out as well. It's gonna be big!! Buy as much ETH as you can now before they release this white paper today and announce a launch date!
Pages:
Jump to: