Pages:
Author

Topic: Big news for Tron tomorrow - page 3. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 02, 2019, 02:08:05 AM
I don't think that now is a good time to buy, as there has just been a big price rise. Of course I may be wrong, so much in crypto is just guesswork - but we try to make it educated guesswork, and based on past experiences of hyped coins, they always drop back down again. Difficult to tell if Tron mght have another pump before dropping, but there is a good chance that it won't rise any more and will just fall back.... until next time.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 02, 2019, 01:19:43 AM
Buy now before the next pump. If you wanna have a quick profit, the time to buy is now.

Justin tryin hard to pump his coin and he did succeed.
whats the news all about? Is it a new exchange ? A partnership with companies or what? I think no matter what news it is,it wont make the price to pump.

You need to google the word announcement and ponder over it.

The price went up a few days ago though and it could go up if it is a big surprise.
That is the keyword there mate, but what if it could go down? Lol. Anyways, if you'r able to get it before it was pump then I'm sure you have made a good profits. But the problem is that it's really hard to buy when the price is already on top because you don't want to be trap.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 02, 2019, 01:17:28 AM
Buy now before the next pump. If you wanna have a quick profit, the time to buy is now.

whats the news all about? Is it a new exchange ? A partnership with companies or what? I think no matter what news it is,it wont make the price to pump.

I was about to say that, lol, otherwise the OP is just shilling for Tron again. But it's good though, we all know that Tron is just a pump-and-dump and the people behind are just shilling for it,  Grin.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
June 02, 2019, 01:11:34 AM

You need to google the word announcement and ponder over it.

The price went up a few days ago though and it could go up if it is a big surprise.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
June 02, 2019, 12:42:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 02, 2019, 12:30:07 AM
Another pump and dump for TRON, nothing unusual, I'm not touching it for now as there are more hype coins in the market then this one.
The IEO coins are worth trading for, they can provide 100% or more.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
June 01, 2019, 10:39:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: