Pages:
Author

Topic: Big News From China - page 5. (Read 2219 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 526
October 26, 2017, 04:25:32 AM
What a surprise!!! Not. This was to be expected, and to be honest, I find this to be fitting more in the bad news category. It was nice for once to not have China be part of the market, and now they slowly make a come back, regardless of the form, it's pure shit. The market has shown to be perfectly fine without Chinese exchanges being around, and for that reason, I would have liked them to stay away at least till next year, but it is what it is. I just hope that people for once take distance from that country, because they contribute to nothing but problems due to their paranoid government. I already wonder what they are going to pull once the market reaches another all time high in the coming weeks/months. Roll Eyes

But we should always look for an opportunity to make a profit, right? And this was an excellent one when bitcoin price went down to below 4000$ on the rumors of the Chinese authorities shutting down exchanges as well as banning bitcoin in China. You likely know that China is ultimately irrelevant since early 2017 when they had started attacking local exchanges but without much success. I mean with respect to Bitcoin price. Bitcoin went even higher since then but people still somehow believe that China matters a lot. So why not make use of this confusion and delusion on the part of the general public? If people want to believe in bullshit, they will have to pay for their ignorance with their own money. What's wrong with that?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 04:25:14 AM
Big news from china🔼

https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=651. Huobi, one of the biggest crypto exchange in China, will resume its operation at 12:00, 26th, October (China Time)

We are excited to announce that Huobi Pro will support Tether(USDT) trading pairs. USDT deposit and withdrawal is available from 18:00 October 24th,2017(GMT+8). And BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT trading will start at 12:00 October 26th,2017(GMT+8).

A cool news to he heard and seems chinese government is now back on the track for seeing the realibility of the crypto tradings on online industry and lets expect that for this news the BTC price will get affected and there will surely be a leap coming soon. and lets buckle up and all of use will head to the moon!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 26, 2017, 04:19:31 AM
For some good, for other bad news, but there was news that something like this is happen sooner or later.Chinese authorities have obviously done they work in the area of regulation exchanges and now the Chinese will slowly return to the game.Some will say it would be better without them and I can agree with that,they created many problems for BTC in past and it is very possible that this will be the case in the future.

I do not think there was any question at all that the Chinese completely retreat from BTC,money is still in the first place for every government.Will the return of the Chinese exchanges affect the price?The answer is probably yes,after fork we should have crazy driving up.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 26, 2017, 04:16:24 AM
Interesting decision in using USDT now.  Will they be offering a Tether CNY trading pair as well?  I think the exchanges have found legal advice, and now already know that the PBOC can't touch them if they don't use any fiat currencies in trading.

But what of their banking options?  Are CNY or USD deposits still allowed?  Do they still have their banking partners intact?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 03:05:22 AM
Big news from china🔼

https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=651. Huobi, one of the biggest crypto exchange in China, will resume its operation at 12:00, 26th, October (China Time)

We are excited to announce that Huobi Pro will support Tether(USDT) trading pairs. USDT deposit and withdrawal is available from 18:00 October 24th,2017(GMT+8). And BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT trading will start at 12:00 October 26th,2017(GMT+8).

What greatness indeed!  If they will resume operation by end of October then the pricing might skyrocket in November and December. I was expecting them to comeback since the price went overboard from the drop last September. BITCOIN TO THE MOON!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
October 26, 2017, 02:53:54 AM
What a surprise!!! Not. This was to be expected, and to be honest, I find this to be fitting more in the bad news category. It was nice for once to not have China be part of the market, and now they slowly make a come back, regardless of the form, it's pure shit. The market has shown to be perfectly fine without Chinese exchanges being around, and for that reason, I would have liked them to stay away at least till next year, but it is what it is. I just hope that people for once take distance from that country, because they contribute to nothing but problems due to their paranoid government. I already wonder what they are going to pull once the market reaches another all time high in the coming weeks/months. Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 26, 2017, 02:49:28 AM
Big news from china🔼

This is really good news and I hope others exchangers that has closed business all this while will resume business. Another question that I will like to ask is that, has Chinese regulations authority unbanned cryptocurrencies exchange activities or only btcc was affected? I think this is another opportunities to buy the deep as if this news get to the ear of some investors, fund will be seriously pump in to the market from china.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 26, 2017, 02:31:01 AM
Big news from china🔼

Pages:
Jump to: