Pages:
Author

Topic: Big thanks to Dave, at 'walletrecoveryservices' - page 2. (Read 2763 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I forgot my password to my Bitcoin wallet the other day, so I set about in desperation to find out if it was possible, to get it unlocked; I had (4.5 Coins) In this wallet, and Bitcoin prices were surging.

After reading other recommendations online,I came across ‘walletrecoveryservices.com ’, I then went to the official website and started following the instructions, I was working through them when I suddenly encountered a problem the (Pywallet.py dumpwallet) was not working via the ‘CMD’ on my computer.

I sent Dave an E mail telling him the problem, he then responded and suggested that I could send him the full (Walet.dat) File Instead of just the (Safe part), now I did not have much choice at this point, I could either just leave it unlocked or take a chance and send it to some person, who I have never met before.

With out trying to insult the guy, I explained that this was not only my investment but also my family’s, to is reply “I won’t scam you” ...So rather nervously I took the risk and sent it to him, with suggestions what I thought my password might be, within Aprox 24Hrs, he replied back telling me he had took a charge for cracking the password and left the remaining amount in my wallet.

Now I’ve have took the time to write this because reputation is important here for businesses like this and the Bitcoin community, Dave could quite easily have stole all my money, never to be seen again.

I would like to take the time to not only commend the honesty shown here but also recommend him to other people in the future.

Thanks Dave.

19HaxYMNxaxATvyqh7P9pojvF8omdyzAAE
Pages:
Jump to: