Pages:
Author

Topic: Big wins at FreeBitco.in - page 58. (Read 89257 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
June 13, 2021, 10:38:44 PM

I can share my stats here to prove my words. Like everybody, I would like to believe that everything is ok, but taking into consideration my personal experience, I am full of doubts.
I can feel your sentiment mate because i have been spinning for long time and even won thousands of lottery tickets but never even win top 10 draws  Grin Grin Grin

This makes me think a lot towards freebitco.in though they have been here for long years now.

Freebitco.in is real. Why so many newbies? Easy: Freebitco.in has WAY more users as this forum, so most posts are from newbies. This information is also provided in one of the first posts in this thread. Case closed.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2021, 07:06:58 AM

I grow my freebitco.in balance about 3000-5000 satoshi each week. It happens passively.
If you're interested in how I do this i wrote a blog on it (sry for bad arrangement, it's still in progress):
http://www.passivecrypto.ga/2021/01/passive-income-by-freebitcoin-automation.html
300-500 satoshi per week is not bad for passive income  Grin

will try checking your Link because i seems to be making at least 100-500 satoshi per week making free spins 
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 12, 2021, 04:03:19 AM
Just   for curiosity , Why does all the winners are Newbies with single post in this forum and never comes back after this claim?

does it mean purely BOT account that claims here?
All of you? all newbies and claiming the extra rewards together?

Yeah sounds legit  Grin

Anyway I'm just curious thats all, nothing personal lols.

TBH, I also wondered the same thing and even asked here about this very long time ago and i got some explanations that of course haven't convinced me at all but FreeBitco.in is here for so long that I leaved it with a credit of trust. I have hard time also to believe in all these wins by newbies, so many times, from so many years, because it looks suspicious, there are no older members and for sure many used it, just like me.

I have used Freebitco.in for literally few years, frequently, sometimes spinned multiple times a day and never got higher price as the second or third lowest, of course that was also VERY RARE event and usually I got the minimum ALWAYS. We have to add that I used it last time 2 years ago, so less users and bigger chance to win  Wink. I also had many active refs, that shows how engaged I was in the service.

I can share my stats here to prove my words. Like everybody, I would like to believe that everything is ok, but taking into consideration my personal experience, I am full of doubts.

I too just won 20$. I posted here because freebitco.in wrote in the mail if i do i get another 5$ worth of btc. I take it Cheesy!

I'm a real human. Playing freebitco.in since LOOOONG time. I remember rolls being as high as 1500-2000 satoshi, when BTC price was so low. I smack my head each time why i didn't hit it harder back in the days lol. I also lost 200$ worth of btc once on dice.
From that day on I simply grind it in my free time (which i have a lot of lately).
That freebitco.in is swarmed by bots is no wonder. After all it gives best rewards and is the best stable faucet out there. Not to mention the almost 5% annual growth which makes it one of the best wallets to grow your btcs lol.
I personally don't trust the site fully neither. I mean I think they can still quit it any moment and just take everything from the users. However I think for that to happen BTC in general should fall pretty badly. Freebitcoin worked during any BTC prices so far.

I grow my freebitco.in balance about 3000-5000 satoshi each week. It happens passively.
If you're interested in how I do this i wrote a blog on it (sry for bad arrangement, it's still in progress):
http://www.passivecrypto.ga/2021/01/passive-income-by-freebitcoin-automation.html
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
June 07, 2021, 08:41:00 AM

I can feel your sentiment mate because i have been spinning for long time and even won thousands of lottery tickets but never even win top 10 draws  Grin Grin Grin

This makes me think a lot towards freebitco.in though they have been here for long years now.

freebitco.in is from long because it it is not purely gambling site, it is mainly first point used as faucet earning in the early days, the players use to play with the faucet earn in dice playing. That is why most off them are not complaining. but the point in winning is purely not on luck but the winners are mostly the site users. i am using this faucet from 2015 but still i never won high roll and even on lottery also did not won in bottom 10 also.

It may show that they are fairplay but it is crystal clear that they are manipulating the winners in lottery .
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 07, 2021, 08:14:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
June 06, 2021, 02:31:04 PM
Just   for curiosity , Why does all the winners are Newbies with single post in this forum and never comes back after this claim?

Yeah sounds legit  Grin

TBH, I also wondered the same thing and even asked here about this very long time ago and i got some explanations that of course haven't convinced me at all but FreeBitco.in is here for so long that I leaved it with a credit of trust. I have hard time also to believe in all these wins by newbies, so many times, from so many years, because it looks suspicious, there are no older members and for sure many used it, just like me.

I have used Freebitco.in for literally few years, frequently, sometimes spinned multiple times a day and never got higher price as the second or third lowest, of course that was also VERY RARE event and usually I got the minimum ALWAYS. We have to add that I used it last time 2 years ago, so less users and bigger chance to win  Wink. I also had many active refs, that shows how engaged I was in the service.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 58
June 03, 2021, 04:07:54 AM
Just   for curiosity , Why does all the winners are Newbies with single post in this forum and never comes back after this claim?

daily claims with different account but same post

We have same posts because we received information in email what we must paste here to get extra bonus. We are in this forum just for extra reward. That's all.

Yeah sounds legit  Grin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 02, 2021, 11:09:30 AM
Just   for curiosity , Why does all the winners are Newbies with single post in this forum and never comes back after this claim?

daily claims with different account but same post

We have same posts because we received information in email what we must paste here to get extra bonus. We are in this forum just for extra reward. That's all.
Pages:
Jump to: