Pages:
Author

Topic: Big wins at FreeBitco.in - page 65. (Read 87474 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 11, 2020, 01:41:12 AM
Recently I have started asking users who win $20 and $200 at FreeBitco.in to start posting about their wins in the forum for a small reward in addition to their prize. To keep the place clean, I'll be asking them to post it in this thread. Since FreeBitco.in has a lot more users than this forum, these posts might be from newbies but I have also asked them to post their winning seeds and a screenshot of their win to get the reward. Hopefully we get a lot more people posting about their wins now!
$5 reward added to my account! Thank you!)))
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
November 02, 2020, 09:29:45 PM
Recently I have started asking users who win $20 and $200 at FreeBitco.in to start posting about their wins in the forum for a small reward in addition to their prize. To keep the place clean, I'll be asking them to post it in this thread. Since FreeBitco.in has a lot more users than this forum, these posts might be from newbies but I have also asked them to post their winning seeds and a screenshot of their win to get the reward. Hopefully we get a lot more people posting about their wins now!
Hello. I fulfilled all the conditions that were required to receive 5$, but after 48 hours the money did not come on my account. Tell me, do I need to wait some more, or did I do something wrong?

Why can't you just be patient? If you just turn back a few pages you can see in what intervals @TheQuin makes these payouts... Did you think he has nothing else to do, but pay out winnings here!

If you are really eligible, you will get your money. If not, I'm sure @TheQuin will explain why! But it is not written anywhere that this happens immediately...

Patience is a virtue...
November 02, 2020, 05:34:53 PM
Hello. I fulfilled all the conditions that were required to receive 5$, but after 48 hours the money did not come on my account. Tell me, do I need to wait some more, or did I do something wrong?
October 31, 2020, 03:01:09 AM
I just won $20 at FreeBitco.in!

My user id is 3806496.

My winning seeds: https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=1ea91923325ee7d712cbb18304f0df1ddcb1575cc2c50370d68049df6235bf99&client_seed=sb33H3opULiX7fEY&server_seed_hash=f60c0884dd3b9d267c4088a8c1d160a9cf898b0c3acceecc4e7f0d02bcfada91&nonce=228250

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Gg6ZmxK

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
October 28, 2020, 02:22:43 AM
All eligible claims paid up to this post.
Reminder: You must post a screenshot of your roll on the FREE BTC page.

By the way, my Amazon gift card I bought with my reward points has never arrived. What can I do?

PM me your user ID.
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
October 28, 2020, 12:13:46 AM
So he lost his account because he violated the terms and conditions? Ouch. And the scammers alsways use the same, not even winning seed.

I didn't actually ban him. I was just inquiring why he would risk getting banned.

I think I've workout where this comes from. There's been a lot of fake cheats advertised on Youtube claiming to be able to get you a 10000 roll if buy a script. All they do is modify the display but they always were easy to spot because they didn't include the make an extra $5 text. Now someone has updated one to include it and that is the link to the verifier it gives. So not only are these people trying to cheat $5 they also tried to cheat the $200..,... but then discovered they got scammed themselves when they refresh the page and see the roll wasn't real. What goes around comes around.

By the way, my Amazon gift card I bought with my reward points has never arrived. What can I do?
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.
October 24, 2020, 05:44:12 AM
Does anyone know why I was getting 51 satoshi per free roll, and after I rolled 9998 and got 175,889 I’m getting only 32-34 satoshi per free roll?

Because you withdrew too much?
Activity: 2
October 21, 2020, 11:03:49 AM
Does anyone know why I was getting 51 satoshi per free roll, and after I rolled 9998 and got 175,889 I’m getting only 32-34 satoshi per free roll?
Pages:
Jump to: