Pages:
Author

Topic: bigasic locked the thread he started to help a Silk Road mod. - page 3. (Read 5069 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. I come on quite often without logging in, and i can guarantee that i lurked during that 6.5 months or whatever. i probably just didnt post. I have gone weeks or months without posting before. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure. what does me getting ripped off have anything to do with anything? that was like in 2011 if i remember right over 4 years ago, lol...

Ill say this again, i knew that his wife was going to start a GFM campaign a few days before it was actually posted, in fact, she told me that it was posted when it wasnt, she didnt publish it or something.. I kept looking and boom, i saw it. dont know why you have such issue with that..

Im done trying to convince you. I know that its legit, Vod thinks its legit, so i dont know what else to say, lol...

why not talk to her yourself if you have so many doubts?

Are you ready for my next crazy theory? I think you're Curtis "Ed" Green.

As an Avid poker player myself, its not uncommon for poker players to ask for backing. Many big pros do it. I know a few that have totally gone bust 4 times before they made it really big. There is variance, Instead of a chart that shows money, you should show how many hands you have played and the results, I know there is software that keeps track of all this..

you will be more successful if you post as much as you can, wining 3 or 4k isnt saying much, I want to see how many hands you've played and the time frame.. 100k hands will give you a pretty good idea where you are as a poker player..

Good luck..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7667202;topicseen#msg7667202

Now, you want to hear something really crazy? So do I, and as soon I hear of something crazier, I will beat a path to this forum to post my findings.

bigasic IS Curtis Green!

At this time, for me to fully levitate my body one of the two needs to happen: I take an extraordinary dose of psychedelics, or, someone will try to kill me which will propel me to levitate from the energy of their hate.

For anyone that tries to kill me is only proving my reality correct.  Neo is born.

The former will happen.  The prior, well that's up to you.

Are you saying that you are omnipotent? Hell, if I took enough acid I too would be able to levitate and I weigh 250 pounds. (well, I would think i was being levitated)

So, in your eye, if someone tries to kill you, you will be levitate above them? Ok, now this has gone from being funny to down right idiotic.. Also, why the 42 days? is it a 420 MJ reference? I think you should stop the drugs and come back to reality, maybe then someone will loan you the money..

"I weigh 250 pounds, too. Perhaps, it's because our ages are the same and you used to date my daughter. And, why you locked that thread pointing to my GFM campaign. Damn, dude, we need that $50K USD."
vip
one more thing, Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue. Vod had an issue, it was resolved and he let it go, why cant you?

AGain,  dont donate, im sure no one will care and no one will lose sleep over it, but it seems that you are really worried about this, lol...

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

I contacted him personally with my Gleb signal. Thanks Gleb!!

lol, I knew it was you.... (im kidding, with gleb, you have to be very specific, almost like talking to a child.)

Yep, like talkin' to a 55-year-old child.

one more thing, Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue. Vod had an issue, it was resolved and he let it go, why cant you?

AGain,  dont donate, im sure no one will care and no one will lose sleep over it, but it seems that you are really worried about this, lol...

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, if you look at the time line, i purchased the machines in july of 2011, i was scammed that fall, most of my on hand money was in those machines. so again, 800 bucks was a big loss to me at the time.. i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

Edit, i wanted to clarify, it was in 2012, that i made the big purchase, in 2011, i purchased graphic cards and fpgas i believe graphic cards for sure, cant remember when my fpgas arrived.... i know how you like to be specific.. heck, i could be wrong, its been so long, i cant even remember, but since your on the case, why dont you tell me when i purchased from BFL... that will save me some time. pm me the info as you are on ignore..

July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1033133

I am interested in obtaining some (or one) single miner...all offers will be considered..

I challenge anybody to prove to me that even though on July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST you specifically stated that you wanted to learn to mine via picking up the proverbial pick and shovel and try your hand at mining DOES NOT mean that you did mine bitcoins via graphic cards and fpgas circa 2011 regardless the month including the last day of the year (2011).

Dude, how many times are you goin' put me on ignore? And, how the fuck can I PM you via this account if you have me on ignore?

And, Dude, why the fuck did you even mention the mining-in-2011 deal when I've already called you out on that lie twice prior, this being the third time.

UTAH Or USA, lol

6 cents per KW/H after you hit a certain level it drops to 5 cents 4, etc... the basic monthly fee is 3.50 plus usage..

( I know, I should have started mining a long time ago, didnt realize my city owned its own windmill energy farm/system and we get a heck of a deal since we sell most of our power out of state)

One of is 100% full of shit and it ain't the one penning this post.

i solo mined in 2011 for about 4 months, in that time I found 4 blocks (200btc). Afterwards I switched to pool mining, I lost track since all the coins I mined and purchased/traded etc are co-mingled. I mined about 7k namecoins from the time I started mining til about this time last year when I sold them all.

Obvious new here, but have been lurking.. I  have been investing on and off with btc for more than a year. I've decided to help out and learn so im picking up my pick and shovel and am going to try my hand at mining. I realize that It may or not be profitable. that is not my concern. I want to learn.. if I make a buck, then thats a  plus...

Any help/advice is appreciated..
vip
like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. I come on quite often without logging in, and i can guarantee that i lurked during that 6.5 months or whatever. i probably just didnt post. I have gone weeks or months without posting before. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure. what does me getting ripped off have anything to do with anything? that was like in 2011 if i remember right over 4 years ago, lol...

Ill say this again, i knew that his wife was going to start a GFM campaign a few days before it was actually posted, in fact, she told me that it was posted when it wasnt, she didnt publish it or something.. I kept looking and boom, i saw it. dont know why you have such issue with that..

Im done trying to convince you. I know that its legit, Vod thinks its legit, so i dont know what else to say, lol...

Are you ready for my next crazy theory? I think you're Curtis "Ed" Green.

As an Avid poker player myself, its not uncommon for poker players to ask for backing. Many big pros do it. I know a few that have totally gone bust 4 times before they made it really big. There is variance, Instead of a chart that shows money, you should show how many hands you have played and the results, I know there is software that keeps track of all this..

you will be more successful if you post as much as you can, wining 3 or 4k isnt saying much, I want to see how many hands you've played and the time frame.. 100k hands will give you a pretty good idea where you are as a poker player..

Good luck..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7667202;topicseen#msg7667202

Now, you want to hear something really crazy? So do I, and as soon I hear of something crazier, I will beat a path to this forum to post my findings.

bigasic IS Curtis Darren Green!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Leroy Fodor, if I told you once, I told you a thousands times, that's my dad's obit that I penned.

Now, go back to scamming others out of their bitcoins before I really stick it your fuckin' ass, you cocksucker!

I am not talking about the lame obit, (and no you have not once mentioned that was your dads obit until recently)
That link takes you directly here, Ill Penn it like you would BRUNO

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

vip
You guys wanna see how fast BA (formally AR) no longer has me on ignore?

Watch this!

Hey, Ed, what you havin' for dinner tonight there in Utah?

Ed in 5...4...3...

Bonus aside: http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1po2og/silk_road_tales_and_archives_another_bad_opsec/cd5j84g What took him hours I accomplished in less than 10 minutes.

Bruno give it up man

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713

Leroy Fodor, if I told you once, I told you a thousands times, that's my dad's obit that I penned.

Now, go back to scamming others out of their bitcoins before I really stick it your fuckin' ass, you cocksucker!

Watch this!

Ed in 5...4...3...

Bonus aside: http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1po2og/silk_road_tales_and_archives_another_bad_opsec/cd5j84g What took him hours I accomplished in less than 10 minutes.

Bruno give it up man

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gleb-gamow-bruno-kucinskas-is-a-scammer-a-thief-a-liar-and-an-extortionist-1012713
vip

Watch this!

Ed in 5...4...3...

vip

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

lol, I knew it was you.... (im kidding, with gleb, you have to be very specific, almost like talking to a child.)

Yep, like talkin' to a 55-year-old child.

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, if you look at the time line, i purchased the machines in july of 2011, i was scammed that fall, most of my on hand money was in those machines. so again, 800 bucks was a big loss to me at the time.. i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

Edit, i wanted to clarify, it was in 2012, that i made the big purchase, in 2011, i purchased graphic cards and fpgas i believe graphic cards for sure, cant remember when my fpgas arrived.... i know how you like to be specific.. heck, i could be wrong, its been so long, i cant even remember, but since your on the case, why dont you tell me when i purchased from BFL... that will save me some time. pm me the info as you are on ignore..

I am interested in obtaining some (or one) single miner...all offers will be considered..

I challenge anybody to prove to me that even though on July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST you specifically stated that you wanted to learn to mine via picking up the proverbial pick and shovel and try your hand at mining DOES NOT mean that you did mine bitcoins via graphic cards and fpgas circa 2011 regardless the month including the last day of the year (2011).

Dude, how many times are you goin' put me on ignore? And, how the fuck can I PM you via this account if you have me on ignore?

And, Dude, why the fuck did you even mention the mining-in-2011 deal when I've already called you out on that lie twice prior, this being the third time.

UTAH Or USA, lol

6 cents per KW/H after you hit a certain level it drops to 5 cents 4, etc... the basic monthly fee is 3.50 plus usage..

( I know, I should have started mining a long time ago, didnt realize my city owned its own windmill energy farm/system and we get a heck of a deal since we sell most of our power out of state)

One of is 100% full of shit and it ain't the one penning this post.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

vip
like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure....

Also, during the same timeframe, you had a ~$100K USD order placed with BFL.

Also, are you this guy http://www.reddit.com/user/bitcoinlovesme ?

vip
I assume its an issue between him and his family. Im sure its been embarrassing to see their son/brother in this situation. im only speculating but it makes total sense... hence probably the issue as to why the family isnt retweeting or re facebooking it. who knows it could be between an extended family member, I can only speculate, but it makes sense, i know you only see the bad and like to twist peoples words, so its really unfair to try to assume anything, I shouldnt even be doing it..

No, I don't just see the bad, and it's only your words I'm using sans twisting, with the same for Leroy Fodor. Read that thread and see how I didn't have to twist his words.

Again, recall that you posted at April 29, 2015, 11:05:30 PM (your time) that you just noticed that Curtis Green started a GFM ~40 minutes earlier: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-gofundme-campaign-has-been-set-up-by-curtis-greens-family-1041726. It wasn't till being asked how that was possible did you explain it away via claiming to once date Curtis Green's daughter, with you and Curtis being basically the same age (mid-40ish at best now, in fact you're the eldest).

Then, you claimed that a sour $800 USD purchase via SilkRoad hurt you while penning elsewhere during the timeframe you were more than financially stable having assets in the millions.

Then, you left this forum during the time that Curtis Green was being tortured in a bathtub that's not outside the realm of possibility of you indirectly providing, not to return till ~6 1/2 months later via a new moniker, with you now claiming that that's normal with you.

Like I've said, nothing about all this adds up, hence my presence.
I assume its an issue between him and his family. Im sure its been embarrassing to see their son/brother in this situation. im only speculating but it makes total sense... hence probably the issue as to why the family isnt retweeting or re facebooking it. who knows it could be between an extended family member, I can only speculate, but it makes sense, i know you only see the bad and like to twist peoples words, so its really unfair to try to assume anything, I shouldnt even be doing it..

why dont you investigate yourself? there is a guy that spent a lot of time writing about you in a blog. Im sure that will keep you busy...

But, but you only say he wrote about your fathers obituary... i think you need to go read the entire thing.. I think it deserves to be the thread of the  year, and i dont blame Vod...

Good grief, you actually admit to rape....Lets see, you say it was in the late 80's and she was only 14 years old, your now 55. that would put you in your late 20's. And you give me  shit for DATING someone 15 years younger than me...Btw, she was over 21 and we were just really good friends.. you probably dont know this, but you can date someone and not have a sexual relationship with them, but you need to get a child drunk first...Sir, that is totally disgusting...

vip
http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis

Thanks to my family and friends who are supporting me. It's time like these that you really know who loves and Cares about you. Most of my famiky wont have anything to do with me.its a shame.

AM I A MOTHERFUCKIN' TROLL BECAUSE I POSTED THE QUOTE ABOVE? Can you, or anybody else see what's wrong with it? Or, do I need to spell it out?
vip
I dont recall ever wanting to set up a GFM campaign 2 years ago, I did want to sell one or two of my biz's on GLBSE roughly 3 years ago, I made a thread or two and asked peoples opinions, i got some great advice. i never got it out of the "thinking" stage because of the legality issues with GLBSE, there were SEC issues, and didnt seem worth the hassle, its probably easier to register with the SEC and get qualified investors, rather than taking a chance on that GLBSE fiasco. not to mention that those companies that were listed on glbse were violating many us laws.

But, it looks like you tried to get people to invest btc into something, how did that turn out for you?

Hey, got one more idea, how about if i get tonya to call you on skype, would that prove it to you? I just looked at the GFM and both Curtis and Tonya made a little comment, i dont think you can just make a comment, you have to log in with a facebook account. Or what about showing you her drivers license? lol.. She'll probably think im crazy, but i think she will soon figure out who the crazy one is....

btw, how much money do you make for trolling for companies?

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ! I don't earn a single satoshi for "trolling" companies. Are you pissed because I "trolled" BlackArrow? Are you pissed because I "trolled" BFL? Are you pissed because I "trolled" AMT? Are you pissed because I "trolled" a myriad other entities which 100% proved to be scammers?

Is there some information that this question is based on? I haven't heard about people helping to bring down Silk Road. Who helped?

Anyway, my position is that the destruction of Silk Road is good for Bitcoin, but it is bad for humanity.

I was wondering when someone would post this question.  I was going to post a "fund" for an individual that got caught up in the SR thing (its not Nod, the guy in washington, either). A basic fund for those that need help in defending themselves against the government.. You know the guy in Washington Nod? the number one seller on SR? He was busted but is working out a deal, probably to get his suppliers, but people like him (and others) that need financial support.

The govt. comes in and takes all belongings, unless you can hide them. So, while this Nod guy made a lot of money, I would bet he cant access any of it and it will  be seized, but im using him as an example really.

If a fund were set up to help those that are going to testify against DPR, would people donate?  I guess ill never find out unless I really set up an address and site to help some people that were strong armed to help the government and dont have a lot of money to fight them (govt.)

In my opinion, doesn't matter if they were strong armed to help or volunteered, they are heroes. They don't HAVE to help.

Unless you desire to use the I-did-not-have-sex-with-THAT-woman defense I say it reads to me, among others, that you indeed did have plans to post such a crowdfunding campaign on the likes of GFM on October 18, 2013, 10:10:18 AM CST.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-gofundme-campaign-has-been-set-up-by-curtis-greens-family-1041726

Dont know if this is the right place, but I just noticed that Curtis Greens family set up a go fund me campaign to help fight against the bad agent I think the Url is
http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis I think they put in a bitcoin address too, but didnt read the whole thing.

Recall, all this started due to the OP you penned about simply stumbling upon a GFM campaign listed a mere 40 minutes prior to you starting your thread.

Later, in the thread, you posted about being financially hurt due to a sour ~$800 USD transaction on SilkRoad in spite of you claiming being part owner of a diamond mine and full owner of a business and $1.5M USD worth of property, half you lease out.

And, I'm the fuckin' troll for bringing these inconsistencies to light.

And, you locked the thread designed to help your ex-half-your-age Mormon girlfriend's dad to get out of a pickle, bringing more light to his plight than he or any of Green's family and friends combined, with myself even twitting about the campaign, of which you have failed to do such.
vip

Hey, got one more idea, how about if i get tonya to call you on skype, would that prove it to you? I just looked at the GFM and both Curtis and Tonya made a little comment, i dont think you can just make a comment, you have to log in with a facebook account. Or what about showing you her drivers license? lol.. She'll probably think im crazy, but i think she will soon figure out who the crazy one is....

Oh NO NO NO NO Bruno wont skype with anyone to talk with them, like rational human beings, he would rather twist your post, compare unrelated topics to each other, Lie about you, slander you and the list keeps going. But to actually use a way to get proof to disprove anything Bruno says, is not something that he is willing to do. So i will answer for him.. "ahh I dont skype" that's what he will tell you, because that is what he told me as well, when i offered to have a skype conference with him for him to ask legitimate questions about my business, and the service I offered.

Look, fuck for brains, I already told you that I don't use skype and never have. I've never spoke with any person on this forum via skype. My number is 815-508-1668. In fact, you even called me once to stick it up my ass, but I was having a bad connection at the time. I PMed you to call me back, but in your PM reply you rattled about not doing such then in the very next sentence claimed you never called me, negating the sentence prior.

My tread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leroy-fodor-has-gone-full-delusional-stakeminers-confirmed-100sic-insolvent-990219 clearly depicts you as the liar and scam artist. Now, get the fuck off my thread before I report your ass to the mods like you did to me for posting on your self-moderated thread, ASSHOLE!

Oh NO NO NO NO Bruno wont skype with anyone to talk with them, like rational human beings, he would rather twist your post, compare unrelated topics to each other, Lie about you, slander you and the list keeps going. But to actually use a way to get proof to disprove anything Bruno says, is not something that he is willing to do. So i will answer for him.. "ahh I dont skype" that's what he will tell you, because that is what he told me as well, when i offered to have a skype conference with him for him to ask legitimate questions about my business, and the service I offered.
I dont recall ever wanting to set up a GFM campaign 2 years ago, I did want to sell one or two of my biz's on GLBSE roughly 3 years ago, I made a thread or two and asked peoples opinions, i got some great advice. i never got it out of the "thinking" stage because of the legality issues with GLBSE, there were SEC issues, and didnt seem worth the hassle, its probably easier to register with the SEC and get qualified investors, rather than taking a chance on that GLBSE fiasco. not to mention that those companies that were listed on glbse were violating many us laws.

But, it looks like you tried to get people to invest btc into something, how did that turn out for you?

btw, how much money do you make for trolling for companies?
vip
I say something doesn't smell right.

You should be used to this, try a shower, maybe some soap this time.

As a criminal, who has stolen from people, lied to people, scammed others into bailing you out Bruno, maybe you should stop trying to poke holes in others projects and concentrate on your own falsities.  

Don't you have ~$5 USD to pay out to some of wealthy investors? Go back to your self-moderated thread and scam the shit out of some bitcoiners, asshole.

I say something doesn't smell right.

You should be used to this, try a shower, maybe some soap this time.

As a criminal, who has stolen from people, lied to people, scammed others into bailing you out Bruno, maybe you should stop trying to poke holes in others projects and concentrate on your own falsities.  

Silk Road staffer (allegedly) whose death was faked by (also allegedly) corrupt DEA agent just launched a fundraiser. http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis

I searched Wire, not this guy. So, he linked to a GFM campaign that anybody could of put up, even yourself as you thought about doing two years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: