Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Electronics shop in Czech republic accepts now more cryptocurrencies. - page 3. (Read 353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
This is very positive news for Czech Republic,it is dream of most crypto owners to buy goods and services direct with cryptocurrency,instead of converting crypto in fiat and lose a certain amount on fees.

It is good that they accept LTC, and DASH will be accepted soon,so if problems with high fees happens again users have option to pay with other coin.We need more sellers/stores which will accept cryptocurrency,only in this way we will have stability and break the myths that BTC is only for bad things.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
This should be the best news for me today because I do value adoption and acceptance than news of pumping and dumping. If shops are adopting bitcoin it then means bitcoin is been as currency and not securities or bonds.

Well, I am happy it has made your day better and that you find my article usefull Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
This should be the best news for me today because I do value adoption and acceptance than news of pumping and dumping. If shops are adopting bitcoin it then means bitcoin is been as currency and not securities or bonds.
How popular is that shop in Czech Republic? Do you have any idea how many people buy through that shop?
I wouldn't say that it's unimportant, it's always very positive that local businesses also start accepting Bitcoin or other crypto currencies.

As soon as local shops start accepting crypto, there's going to be a more trusting attitude towards crypto from people who were skeptical at first.

It is the biggest and most used e-shop in our country. They have revenue of millions of dolalrs. I have foudn their report from 2015, when they had yearly revenue of roughly 520 millions $. They have implemented crypto currencies as a mean of payment into all of their products with BTC, LTC is already implemented and DASH is on the way. It is becomming more and more popular.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
How popular is that shop in Czech Republic? Do you have any idea how many people buy through that shop?
I wouldn't say that it's unimportant, it's always very positive that local businesses also start accepting Bitcoin or other crypto currencies.

As soon as local shops start accepting crypto, there's going to be a more trusting attitude towards crypto from people who were skeptical at first.
Hello Everyone!

This will not be a world news. This will not be giant game changer. This will, however be a topic close to me as I am from the Czech republic.

For those who are totally unaware, Czech republic is a small country in the middle of Europe (sometimes called the heart of Europe). But we are one of the biggest BTC miners per head!

Even with all those recent news, Czech republic stays strong in the crypto markets, believing in the blockchain. This can be easily shown by our biggest e-shop with electronic. They started to accept BTC as a mean of payment last year and it has easily become one of the most popular payment options, especially for PC components (mostly for more mining).

The most recent news is, that the e-shop will accept LTC and DASH next! Those are awesome news! Why? It shows, that even in the bloody times for the crypto markets, the crpyto currencies are still used even in the mainstream shops somewhere around the world. Even if we are just a small country, we slowly, but steadily accept crypto in our everyday lifes.

Just wanted to share this bit of information with you guys, hope someone would fin it interesting! Smiley

Source of the information in Czech can be found here (google translate might do well with this article):
https://www.novinky.cz/internet-a-pc/462495-platba-bitcoiny-je-popularni-alza-zavadi-dalsi-virtualni-meny.html
Pages:
Jump to: