Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Giveaway in Altcoins - 10 Antminer (1 TH) S2 Units - Nearly $25,000 USD - page 2. (Read 7325 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What can I do to enter this giveaway, I'm not see anything here

Who can tell me about this? Just waiting???

I'll post more details soon on mmxivcoin.com

Great, I'll wait for the good news Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
I think MMXIV is trying to make BTC and announce MMXIV as a dead or scam coin later. We saw 42, Aurora and many more other who collected BTC in past.

Why would anyone in the world give out free money, when every human on the earth wants money.

MMXIV
You need to be clear on your intentions. All what you say should be backed up by proof of evidence.

Don't participate if you don't believe me. All that happens if it it never reaches that price is me saving $25,000 of my own money. I'm ok with either way

fuck it if Pink , vrc or exe coin go on par with btc ill give away 10 of those suckers too. unless btc drops under 200 box than we r all fucked

It would put MMXIV only in the top 25 for total market cap. Definitely doable. I'll even give away another 10 if it hits 2 BTC each. There's only 2014 of these, ever, and most of them are already mined out. Plus the multipool is already buying them, as well, so it's not like this is going to be hard to do

You know, that strategy didn't work too well for 42coin. Why would it work for MMXIV?
Especially since it seems to be premined.

There was no premine of this coin, but nice try with the fake FUD

Know your Coin wins
when the FUD beginns
  Grin

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
I think MMXIV is trying to make BTC and announce MMXIV as a dead or scam coin later. We saw 42, Aurora and many more other who collected BTC in past.

Why would anyone in the world give out free money, when every human on the earth wants money.

MMXIV
You need to be clear on your intentions. All what you say should be backed up by proof of evidence.

Don't participate if you don't believe me. All that happens if it it never reaches that price is me saving $25,000 of my own money. I'm ok with either way

fuck it if Pink , vrc or exe coin go on par with btc ill give away 10 of those suckers too. unless btc drops under 200 box than we r all fucked

It would put MMXIV only in the top 25 for total market cap. Definitely doable. I'll even give away another 10 if it hits 2 BTC each. There's only 2014 of these, ever, and most of them are already mined out. Plus the multipool is already buying them, as well, so it's not like this is going to be hard to do

You know, that strategy didn't work too well for 42coin. Why would it work for MMXIV?

There was no premine of this coin, but nice try with the fake FUD
Activity: 434
And if you'll not reach it then what will you do with them?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

This coin was not pre-mined.  I started mining on block 450

DoubleD
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

MMXIV

Activity: 350
hmm i dont think that this giveaway will be done Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I'll post more details soon on mmxivcoin.com
Activity: 98

Activity: 446
Activity: 84
So how can we participate in the giveaway? Just by commenting here?

"When 1 MMXIV coin's price is equal to 1 BTC"
I hate to be pessimist, but I doubt that giveaway will ever happen!
I have a feeling those 10 Antminer S2's will be staying put for the foreseeable future.

That would be assuming they are already bought Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

I have a feeling those 10 Antminer S2's will be staying put for the foreseeable future.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Where is the details of giveaway, no details posted on OP.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Activity: 145
I would love to get 1 S2 antminer
Pages:
Jump to: