Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 45. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:29:04 PM
Illiteracy, poverty and corruption are the biggest problem of my country. In fact, these are main problems in many parts of the world.
Activity: 98
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
November 23, 2017, 02:56:16 PM
In my country corruption is the main issue also the struggle of Democracy. And that's provoke the poverty that we are living. 
Activity: 84
November 23, 2017, 01:52:46 PM
Another problem of the country besides poverty,
Is drug. Many people now were involved in drugs. Our country can not illiminate it due to many politicians were protecting it. While poor people were force to join due to poverty. We prayed that dangerous drugs will be stop in our country.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
November 23, 2017, 12:59:54 PM
I think the biggest problem is poverty that caused by corruption, it is very hard to rid of. Democracy that even innocent people get involve and killed because of drug campaign.
Activity: 136
November 23, 2017, 12:50:35 PM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
I think the biggest problem of my country is drugs, corruption and poverty. Now a days many people are using drugs even there are many people died because of the drug war, our government can not stop it and there is still corruption going on with the gold digger politicians and it leads to poverty
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 12:34:38 PM
my country problem is too much population, that makes the society more harder to develope.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 11:54:30 AM
I think the biggest problem of my country is become bigger and bigger the population of people.in this country.and second one is people working in government official are corrupt.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 11:47:10 AM
It's the population. Our country's population is growing fast every year which is alarming for me. A growing population leads to poverty. It's annoying that these people who are really poor, are those that have big families. That's why it is important for all people to be educated about family planning.
Activity: 74
November 23, 2017, 10:28:13 AM
Politicians are the biggest problem in the USA

and Illegal Immigration - it's draining so much out of the economy and healthcare.
Activity: 263
November 23, 2017, 10:25:56 AM
my country biggest problem is the unemployment is still very high, the high rise of technologies has made more people unemploy, and too students without work after finishing university.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 23, 2017, 09:58:21 AM
o maior problema do meu pais e a corrupcao,, pois ela e a causa de todos os outros problemas, cada dolar desviado pela corrupcao e o dolar que nao e investido em saneamento ,seguranca, saude, educacao

I think the biggest problem that our country facing today is corruption. Some government officials are getting the money of their nation for their own purpose. Because of that, the money that can be use for some projects for the country is being loss so many problems also occur. They should give what their nation needs and use the money properly.
Activity: 15
November 23, 2017, 09:53:45 AM
o maior problema do meu pais e a corrupcao,, pois ela e a causa de todos os outros problemas, cada dolar desviado pela corrupcao e o dolar que nao e investido em saneamento ,seguranca, saude, educacao
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 23, 2017, 09:35:31 AM

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
well for my countries concern we are struggling about the big present of illegal drugs.that causes most of the crimes happening now.the governments action is constant but drugs is a really big market and involves almost all of government agency thats why its hardertl stop
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

People.  I think it is not poverty if you try to look for a decent job.  It is not drugs if you try to avoid it. It is not the corrupt politicians if we have a good person to govern. People was the problem.  Their attitude and the way they think. People who does not have any self discipline.
Activity: 9
November 23, 2017, 09:12:50 AM

Here in my country which I can't mention it, I think the main problem is still about trust between citizens to the government in many ways although it can't be marginized and can't be generalized. Somehow in TV and social media there must be critics, complains and many more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

Economy and industry, these are the main problems that can soon lead to the collapse of the economy, impoverishment of the country and complete collapse.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 08:44:25 AM
Poverty , it is because of luck of knowledge or education to others.so they didn't find a job that fit to them and have a good and enough salary for their family . it is sad to see that people died even a young person died just because of hungers. 
Activity: 476
November 23, 2017, 08:41:30 AM
Poverty. Despite the fact that inside our country on TV show that everything is fine, this is far from the case. Pensions are such that tears are piled up, there is no work or work for pennies, so young people leave either to the largest cities or leave the country. To provide for themselves with housing, people take loans for all life, thereby tying themselves to the place and limiting their freedom. And as a result of what? As a result of the wrong policy of the state.
Activity: 25
Merit: 15
November 23, 2017, 08:20:05 AM
I think the biggest problem in our country is corruption some government official are corrupt. Instead helping the rank and fill employees they are always thinking of themselves how to be rich and powerful to their subordinates. Poverty is other problem in our country because our country is over populated.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2017, 07:05:33 AM
Here in my country Philippines I thinck the biggest problem of our country are addictive on drugs, unemployment and poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: