Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 11. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 11, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
for me the airdrop is just a pump coin in a very short time because after a few days / month the coin will just disappear even the airdrop coins just become garbage in the wallet, for that I never join airdrop because it is a waste of time if only for $ 19 Cheesy
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 11, 2018, 05:34:14 AM
the last time I got a profit from airdrop was $ 100. after that I have not followed the other airdrop again, I am more focused to follow bounty campaign especially signature campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
I get my biggest profit in airdrop last month and it was Hydro , I took already 4000$ profit from the all time high , It was a pure airdrop . i hope we could find many more like this before the bullrun.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 11, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
I remember when my first airdrop was came its price was almost $500 and it was came by december and im waiting almost 2 months for pumping price and now i already use the money that i earned,honestly airdrop now was so hard to get because you need to refer more to get a little token unlike before all you have to do is to fill the form and wait until you could recieve it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
June 11, 2018, 05:20:59 AM
All the free distributions in which I participated were very modest, if you remembered these amounts and did not use 50 dollars, maybe at maximum values it was different, but I do not remember the sums more than 55 dollars. In general, I'm not a fan of free cheese, bounty is better.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
To my biggest airdrop more mengunggulkan Rebelious and HAT, the price of both arguably able to beat the market price of the bounty, both token is always give a surprise and I still retains both and still look forward to the time when the prices soared high.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 10, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
My biggest was from ebtc when it first came up.I made upto about $1500 from that airdrop and fortunately sold at the peak before it's price crashes.Eltcoin was also a big hit for me.I tried hodling but needed money urgently and had to sell off.I Regretted later but there was nothing i could do.The airdrops now adays aren't as lucrative as first even though i still join them just in case

eBTC was my biggest by far, too. It wasn't so long ago, but I do agree that airdrops like that are very rare. I don't take part in many these days as so many of them don't result in very much.
Activity: 154
June 10, 2018, 11:53:25 AM
We may all remember the PosToken and how much users got all the rounds of free airdrop by just subscribing in the bounty platform. i got about 350$ in total and this is a great reward for a giveway coin.
Activity: 51
June 10, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
To my greatest airdrop more HAT, the cost of both apparently ready to beat the market cost of the abundance, both token is dependably give an amazement regardless I holds both and still anticipate the time when the costs took off high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
June 10, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
I don't get a biggest profit in doing airdrop because when we talked about airdrop it is a giveaways because of the successful of the project even though it's free then that's not really means that you will get a huge amount of token for joining it actually you will get only a small tokens because the slot is limited only. Don't expect to much higher however expect the unexpected.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
At the moment, my most successful airdrop is from the project EXRNchain. 10 million received coins can now be sold for $ 1,700
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
$70 from Peculium's airdrop from last year, it was profitable for me but the price went down fast because of that huge amount of airdrops that they gave. It is still a good project
Activity: 93
June 10, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
I used to find different airdrops before when it was just newly created but now, there are a lot of people who are creating fake sites and even scamming people. I think that the best thing to do in the end is to join signature campaign rather than wasting time on waiting for airdrops to come out. However, this is just my idea for now, maybe I will get some profit in the future, when it is better.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 04:46:54 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!
I think it's Ontology, where we handed out 1000 coins( currently 8000$)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:45:01 AM
My greatest coupled with airdrop - 500$ in AIX token. For app installation and one referral - project tokens equivalent of $50. After listing on KuCoin the price of a token was very high and I successfully took advantage of that.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
The advantage is getting a coin easily, even for free without having to follow a job like the one in bounty that has a rather difficult task and always make a report.
I really like airdrop, although sometimes the given has a small value, but at least accordingly because we are not in demand to work there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:03:57 AM
I agree that this is a promising occupation, because it does not take much time, but you can make good money on this if you choose the right project. Now there are few projects that have a good price of their token
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
it would be nice to get a coin from airdrop because we do not need much effort to get the coin but airdrop does not give a lot of coins in the prize even though there are some airdrop that do it and many people are lucky for it
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
I'm not sure if there is big profit from an airdrop. I didnt make any money from airdrops so far. So it' s better joining the signature bounties of promising projects.
ıf you follow the rules you can make good profit. Of course you need to check the number of participants because when there are more than 300-400 participants;
you won' get anything worthy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
June 10, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
Most of them giving to you very small reward and time that you spend for it is small too. But don't be so sad about airdrop. There some very good airdrops. Tot much but they exist. Your profit will be great for airdrops only if you join with the airdrops link provided you should fill out the form to give you the tokens then just wait for your coin hold you to exchanger.
Pages:
Jump to: