Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 31. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 02:16:55 AM
i never got any profit from airdrop so far.. maybe i am not looking at it from the right aspect. my friend said she is getting good amount so far.. need to pick some good projects maybe
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 07, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
The biggest profits I have seen from an Airdrop were gained from Deep Onion coin. It isn't my holding it is one of my colleagues he has been onboard since the start and before the last few days decimation his bag was worth around $42,000. About 4 weeks earlier at the peak when it was worth about $15 each his airdrop worth was around $100k.

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
   I didnt get huge money on a airdrop maybe because i didnt hold them i aleays srll them jn a low price. My biggest airdrop is the EQL i own 600$ on there airdrop. And the second is the the xmrg i earn 200$ on them.its not bad for me
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 07, 2018, 01:26:16 AM
As of now, the 2 best airdrops I have received in terms of profit would be - REBL and BTW. I hold both too and have sold nothing. BTW is currently around $.30 but it was around $.50 before this crash and REBL hovers around $.08 while it was around $.20 before the crash.

The first airdrop I got that was worth anything was SGR.

I was one of the lucky people that got the 991 SGR tokens and I was able to cash out when they were over $.50

I now sit on a few airdrop tokens that I have big expectations for. I have 5 different tokens that I hold over 100k of and 1 I have over 2 million. If these do anything at all, they will be quite profitable.

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
Most of the airdrops don't even pay....But one can HODL and try his/her luck after a while once coins are into the wallet. They normally takes couple of month to have some value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 01, 2018, 04:25:28 AM
I recently got STK token which is worth like $63. They did the airdrop to compensate the community members after sell out during pre sale
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
February 01, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
I think one of the best of all airdrops is BLUE.
It hits at .0001 ETH per BLUE before but now at .000068.
But it is still worth a price because they gave thousands of that token per user. Sadly a lot didnt hold and just sold it while it is not being pumped yet.
I got 10k of that token and didnt wait also. Should have got 10 ETH now instead of just .2 the total at the time when I sold it.

I have learn to HODL.
Activity: 115
February 01, 2018, 03:47:26 AM
I have participated in intense coin airdrop only in the last few rounds, its going  well peaked at 10 cents and came back to 4 during the crash.
The coin is a good bet for privacy coins and its vpn service using blockchain looks something new.
Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 03:43:32 AM
I know about the airdrop of the EXRNchain project. In October 2017, the project donated 10 million tokens,
which cost $ 300. In December 2017 the cost of the airdrop was about 1800 USD. Now 10 million EXRN costs about 950 US dollars.
However, nobody sells because the project promises quarterly dividends to all holders of the tokens.
The first payments should occur in March this year.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 31, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
Only few coins that worth for airdrop signup.
So i always check thw buzz from Twitter fees, if a big name shill it, I will consider it more.
Activity: 112
January 31, 2018, 07:06:14 PM
I wasn't very successful with airdrops, so my biggest success was a couple hundred.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 31, 2018, 01:00:23 PM
I participated in several airdrop. But I have received nothing valuable. I was disappointed. And now I have read it. I think you shouldn't stop trying

Not all airdrops have good potential, sometimes joining the airdrop, wasting time, because most of the results we get are not valuable on the market, but others give valuable coins on the market, so they can benefit those participate in it.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
January 30, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
Airdrops are only for beginners who want to get their first coins. The value of such coins is minimal. From this there is no real profit. Airdrop is like a lottery with a small chance of winning. You will lose your time...
But sometimes it's worth starting with a small one to understand the meaning.

You have a point here but if you are lucky enough,you'll get a good worth. I remember the eBTC airdrop, I have friends got more than a thousand dollar value from his wallet.It skyrocket to an astonishing value. As of now, eBTC is still having a good price because dev is active and serious about the project.
Activity: 72
January 30, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
right now im in the DeepOnion airdrop, and its been profitable, i have a small amount of onions, but im receiven 4-5 onions per airdrop at the ath of $20 it was $80 per week.
Activity: 168
January 30, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Airdrops are only for beginners who want to get their first coins. The value of such coins is minimal. From this there is no real profit. Airdrop is like a lottery with a small chance of winning. You will lose your time...
But sometimes it's worth starting with a small one to understand the meaning.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
My biggest profit from an airdrop came from eBTC. I held on to it for a bit but unfortunately it didn't turn out to be a really good project. Good thing I sold all of it before the price dumped so hard. If you're lucky enough you can find some good bounty and airdrops being released from time to time, although as others said here it's getting hard to get good airdrops, and most of them are scams or turning out to be dead projects in the end. Just be careful when installing their suggested wallets as they might contain viruses. I always use a virtual machine to protect my work pc when installing the wallets from their sources.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
January 30, 2018, 06:55:00 PM
I took part only in 5-7 airdrops and my biggest profit is about $ 40. But since I did not sell tokens, this is not the final figure yet.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 06:37:23 PM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!

The coin of airdrop always underestimated and TRON is a evidence that not all the price of token airdrop the price of his cheap, this is the result is fantastic.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 30, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
I did not join and airdrop becausr I think some of there are less value.  Yes they have value but it only a little compared to the other opportunity to earn some coins.  But they have people earn big moneg from airdrop because they are lucky and they hold their coin or token when they listed to exchanges site.  I see thread here that people earn $3500 from airdrop and that's very lucky person.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 30, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
i don't really get good stuff on Airdrop.
for me all airdrop that i receive are shitcoins .
but i'm okay with that . it's cool
Pages:
Jump to: