Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest reason why you dont make profit first - page 6. (Read 820 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 137
November 15, 2022, 01:41:24 AM
There are variety of reasons why one can't make profits at first, it can be business or trading. But concerning trading, it's always greed, always want it all, there's no amount of maximization that will lead to making profits at first except one have undergone and been highlighten on proper risk management. I have been in that shoe once, and it pains to see your entire profits go down in drain due to greed and carelessness. This year, open a trading position on Bitcoin when it was at $39k, short it with futures and leverage of 30x because my account size was balance. I gain much profits and made triple of my capital, was very happy at the moment but hesitate to close it, hoping that it still surpass my TP, but before my very own eyes, I watch it smash my TP and retrace back to $45k. My account got liquidated and I was shock the whole period. Then I realized I'm in a big mess and sworn never to allow greed take control.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
November 13, 2022, 09:21:07 AM
First of all we need to understood that people results and effecny efect to use brain on full power Are about motivation.
For example If you been offered Job and you get 20k-50k once Job done in short time period your Brain will go sharper becouse of motivation.
Even better 100k-500k your Brain will start functioning 120% not just 100%

The myth of science that humans can only use 10% of the brain's capacity. Speaking of using the brain, how can you write this while you...
i dont use my own Brain
Activity: 377
Merit: 11
November 13, 2022, 07:53:10 AM
First of all we need to understood that people results and effecny efect to use brain on full power Are about motivation.
For example If you been offered Job and you get 20k-50k once Job done in short time period your Brain will go sharper becouse of motivation.
Even better 100k-500k your Brain will start functioning 120% not just 100%
So you dont succeed becouse you trade with too small money.

The Market is volatile and not moving all the time good so you better trade less like 2-3 max per Week you wait when Market goes down or very up.

You watch you reasearch you watch Market one Week you do all the best then you strike in you attack it depends for each trader but If you use per one trade  2000$ and with 30x leverage you need just 5% price change it Will be
30x5= 150% it's all most 4000$ profit you quiclky move stop loss on profit or close the deal.

You see you move not often but when you move you make money big money gives you enough time to wait.

It was just one example but point is you should earn weekly at least 10,000$ becouse thats what it takes to live normal life nowdays weekly to earn.

So you see your Brain works by motivation you make better decisions naturally with good motivation.

So instead of small profits wait and attack Big you make enough and you dont have to Shamed about your life you can say to friends you make money in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: