Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest win you've got in a single bet? - page 2. (Read 5165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1.25BTC at CoinRoyale BJ
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Best trustworthiness: Primedice
Low house edge: Safedice (0.5%)
Fast autobet: Coinichiwa (I can make 2 bets per second even though I am making some tiny bets)

I always hear the term 'edge'. What does it mean?

In short, it measures how much the house is taking from you in the average.

Eg 1: On Primedice, for a x2 bet, you have 49.5% chance to win. You expect to get 99% (=49.5%*2) back in the average while the house expect to get 1% from you, and so the house edge on PD is 1%.

Eg 2: On Safedice, for a x2 bet, you have 49.75% chance to win. You expect to get 99.5% back in the average while the house expect to get 0.5% from you, and so the house edge is 0.5%.

Eg 3: In European roulette (single-zero wheel), you can get x36 back when you bet on one single number. The chance for that to happen is 1/37. So you expect to get 97.3% (=36/37) back in the average while the house expect to get 2.7% from you, and so the house edge is 2.7%.

Nice thanks for this information sir. Another trivia to me and for all newbies to gambling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i was betting big bets on dadice while they still did not have any negative trust, i once did 0.1 on 2x there and won, of course lost everything later...
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
Fast autobet: Coinichiwa (I can make 2 bets per second even though I am making some tiny bets)

In short, it measures how much the house is taking from you in the average.

Eg 1: On Primedice, for a x2 bet, you have 49.5% chance to win. You expect to get 99% (=49.5%*2) back in the average while the house expect to get 1% from you, and so the house edge on PD is 1%.

Eg 2: On Safedice, for a x2 bet, you have 49.75% chance to win. You expect to get 99.5% back in the average while the house expect to get 0.5% from you, and so the house edge is 0.5%.

Eg 3: In European roulette (single-zero wheel), you can get x36 back when you bet on one single number. The chance for that to happen is 1/37. So you expect to get 97.3% (=36/37) back in the average while the house expect to get 2.7% from you, and so the house edge is 2.7%.
legendary
Thanks you for your suggestions.  Smiley

dadcie is actually a goood dice site Cheesy its fast and has a good and reasonable faucet too Cheesy btw managing your bankroll when playing dice can give you a slight edge and let you last longer when playing dice...

Direct Dice - Provably Fair block-chain based dice betting game featuring lowest house edge for frequent bettors, 10 BTC Jackpot and parlay with sport bets.

All-In Poker Flips - Provably Fair block-chain based Texas Hold'em Poker betting game where you go all-in pre-flop with a hand of your choice against any hand you choose. All-In Poker is a more exciting variation of a provably fair dice.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Will definitely check those site! Thanks for the effort.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Sorry for the offtopic. Just want to know some of the best dice game website.

Direct Dice - Provably Fair block-chain based dice betting game featuring lowest house edge for frequent bettors, 10 BTC Jackpot and parlay with sport bets.

All-In Poker Flips - Provably Fair block-chain based Texas Hold'em Poker betting game where you go all-in pre-flop with a hand of your choice against any hand you choose. All-In Poker is a more exciting variation of a provably fair dice.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
ahh, 0.3BTC on dadice, anyway, I'm not good at gambling at all, it was just one shot luck:)
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
*Best faucet = dadice's. I got a 7.2k faucet there just for win.

How much have you wagered in total, and how much time have you spent on it to get to your current level?
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
Sorry for the offtopic. Just want to know some of the best dice game website. I lost 0.06 on Yobit yesterday in a single roll. Small amount yeah but its still a value. Thanks to those who will suggest.

*Best faucet = dadice's. I got a 7.2k faucet there just for win.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I won about .33 off of .007 haha got really lucky!
Activity: 882
Exhausted
Sorry for the offtopic. Just want to know some of the best dice game website. I lost 0.06 on Yobit yesterday in a single roll. Small amount yeah but its still a value. Thanks to those who will suggest.

legendary
Activity: 1218

dadcie is actually a goood dice site Cheesy its fast and has a good and reasonable faucet too Cheesy btw managing your bankroll when playing dice can give you a slight edge and let you last longer when playing dice...
legendary
Activity: 602
In math we trust.
I don't like betting a lot of btc in one single bet.
This is why my bigget win inn just one bet is 0.16 btc.
Activity: 116
Largest won? Probably 2 BTC on a recent bet for GSW (Game 4)

2BTC mate? $500? wow thats a big profit of yours i guess. care to share? LOL jk
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
Largest won? Probably 2 BTC on a recent bet for GSW (Game 4)
Im just won the biggest of my bet last night.
Im bet england and got odds 1.83,i think my bet lose because on first half england lose 1-0. Lucky england come back on 2nd half with score 2-3
so i won 0.083btc
Lucky to me  Cheesy Cheesy

congrats on winning mate, im busy that time, i was going to placed a bet bet suddenly something important came up
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Im just won the biggest of my bet last night.
Im bet england and got odds 1.83,i think my bet lose because on first half england lose 1-0. Lucky england come back on 2nd half with score 2-3
so i won 0.083btc
Lucky to me  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
So far mine was 0.01 btc, in PD
2 x $9000 USD wagers to win $8600 and 1 x $10,500 to win $5200 wager in sports about 3 years ago. All 3 won. Biggest losing bets were $4200 and $5500.

BTC? Largest wager 29 BTC to win 22 BTC, it won. Largest loss was 50 BTC in a day.

Is the dollars value that you posted, current rate or the rate 3 years ago?
Pages:
Jump to: