Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest winner during COVID? - page 15. (Read 5151 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
July 11, 2020, 02:13:56 PM
It is weird that the UK appear to be trying to sell 2 bullion doses of the vaccine already (at least they have contracts to produce that amount from part public and part private schemes)... I think Germany and other European countries studying the virus have similar schemes. I doubt anyone would want a vaccine from China, that'd be a last resort.

I dont know who's done well from the pandemic since virtually every economy has dropped by some extent... A lot of. Europe though didn't seem to drop by much. Tourism and hospitality were the major industries hit as well as the airlines for Europe and the US was mainly airlines afaik... Poorer countries seem to have nene less affected than richer countries too (unless cases are just undocumented). If it was a form of warfare I'd doubt it was china, India, europe, Japan or the americas... Unless it was a form of test or something from a country (which wouldnt be unlikely)..

But its worth noting there have been a lot of pandemics and as medicine gets better, that number will probably increase in the short term.  Extensive virus testing leads to. More viruses being produced and a greater chance of leaks in the short term imo but most viral testing will probably reduce their effects eventually either through vaccines or treatments.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
July 11, 2020, 02:02:29 PM
We are aware that most of the countries economy has gone for a toss and many are at the brink of collapse but who has been the biggest winner of this pandemic? is it corporate medical industry who are charging abnormous fee for treatment or else a particular regime who is silently buying stakes of major groups at lower price during this situation? Do you think this was a man-made virus to destabilize the world's economy and buy huge shares so that a vaccinations can be rolled out once the enough damage is made ?
Pages:
Jump to: