Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill Gates Claims “CryptoCurrencies Is A Rare Technology Directly Causing Deaths - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Now there are so many fake people that people start believing this without checking any sources, where did you get this information from? I heard that Bill, on the contrary, spoke positively about the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
LOL,anyone can create reddits account and post something like that,claming someone from some big foundations.Only weak people will get fooled by that post,it is from unknown person who might be trolling all the users in reddit whom read his post.Be cautious everytime so you wont get panicked with these type of unknown sources and news.

That is Bill Gates. He's used reddit before on numerous occasions for such things. You cannot just dismiss everything as FUD.

His logic seems very backwards, it's not the fault of bitcoin that people are funding terrorism. They first have to buy the BTC and that will come from a FIAT currency like USD.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
LOL,anyone can create reddits account and post something like that,claming someone from some big foundations.Only weak people will get fooled by that post,it is from unknown person who might be trolling all the users in reddit whom read his post.Be cautious everytime so you wont get panicked with these type of unknown sources and news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Super flawed logic although it isn't incorrect. We should stop using knives, pans, and anything alike that could cause some harm onto somebody. Better yet lets stop using the US dollar altogether because that causes drug death too. Good intention, bad logic in action.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Wow! Worse than unregulated guns?  Shocked Roll Eyes

Yeah, by his logic anything can be linked to direct deaths.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Wow! Worse than unregulated guns?  Shocked Roll Eyes
Merit: 1
He could have just done like 20 minutes of research to see this isn't the case.  Huh

Seems out of touch, that sucks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/dux49ll/

Do you think this will cause a bear trend? But more importantly, do you agree with him?

As important as he is, I think that's somewhat of a false equivalency.

I mean, many people also use Windows to buy drugs online and do illegal stuff. Does Windows contribute to directly causing deaths? I don't think so.

Thoughts?

It won't cause a bear trend, maybe we can attribute some of the price falls today to it. It would be quite great if someone had have pointed out that point about windows to him. In fact given that argument windows is probably worse than bitcoin, it opened so many new channels whereas bitcoin isn't all that different to FIAT, it just may make some things a little easier.
Merit: 0
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/dux49ll/

Do you think this will cause a bear trend? But more importantly, do you agree with him?

As important as he is, I think that's somewhat of a false equivalency.

I mean, many people also use Windows to buy drugs online and do illegal stuff. Does Windows contribute to directly causing deaths? I don't think so.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: