Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill Gates, Covid, Climate - page 2. (Read 295 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
February 16, 2021, 12:33:13 PM
He was prescient in warning the world about the Covid pandemic in terms of both a) the likelihood of a viral pandemic, and b) the consequences of our unpreparedness.

Easy to do that if you know about the funding of labs like Wuhan that developed it. The "pandemic" is not about corona viruses which have been around since the 1930s, but about the economic consequences of lockdowns and false information, and the dietary changes that have led to an increase in insulin resistance.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 16, 2021, 12:02:35 PM
~

I think I'm probably derailing my own thread a bit here. Let's leave the Gates Foundation out of the discussion for the moment.

Certain mental characteristics have helped BG to amass his prodigious fortune. Through his history with Microsoft and the way he turned it into a world-beating behemoth, I think it's clear that he is able to see patterns and identify trends, and to accurately predict the future where others are not so insightful.

Plenty of people have warned about the consequences of climate change, and plenty of them have been dismissed by establishment players with vested interests in the status quo. However Gates has a proven record of understanding data, patterns, trends, consequences. He was prescient in warning the world about the Covid pandemic in terms of both a) the likelihood of a viral pandemic, and b) the consequences of our unpreparedness.

Now he is doing the same thing with climate. And I strongly suspect that no-one will listen. Governments will make token gestures and offer short-term sticking plaster solutions, but nothing of any substance will be done until the consequences are upon us.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2021, 11:54:27 AM
A summary of the situation so far:

1. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire warns of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we are not ready. From his 2015 TED Talk (The next outbreak? We're not ready): "If anything kills over 10 million people over the next few decades, it is likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than war"
2. Several years later a viral pandemic hits. We are not ready. Millions die, economies are trashed.

Ignoring the crazed ranting around the periphery*, his key message here is about learning from past events. Ebola was a wake-up call, and governments didn't wake up.
But we can now extend this by adding a third point:

3. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire who warned of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we were not ready, warns that the effects of climate change will be far worse, and we are not ready. Again, his key message is about learning from past events. His conclusions are stark: "by 2060, climate change could be just as deadly as COVID-19, and by 2100 it could be five times as deadly." "In the next decade or two, the economic damage caused by climate change will likely be as bad as having a COVID-sized pandemic every ten years. And by the end of the century, it will be much worse"

It's one thing dismissing an idealistic Swedish schoolgirl, quite another dismissing the former richest man in the world who warned us of Covid. But still... who, if anyone, thinks that governments will listen this time?

*Bill Gates was the first one who mentioned this! He must have caused it! Conspiracy! He's a secret vaccine overlord! He's trying to depopulate the world! Microchips! Illuminati!

This is the first time I hear about this conspiracy, and the first thing that comes into my mind is that he analyzes the per decade pandemic which could be prevented if the government would learn from those mistakes. I don't think there's any side-story about him conspiring on declining the world population by engaging a pandemic that affects his customers.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
February 16, 2021, 09:03:27 AM
It can't be, no. Because he's pledged to give away 95% of his wealth, and is actively encouraging other ultra-rich individuals to do the same. The Gates Foundation has paid out $55 billion so far (as of 2019).

just for some numbers
BGhas put in $36b of his own money in over time and has been granting out about $1.8b-$2.6b(5%) a year over the last 2 decades. .. but guess what. as of this year BG foundation still holds assets of $40b

so think about it.
if he had $36b and was spending say $1.8b then 2 decades later he would be at $0
but he is not. he is at more now than he, both had and spent over the last 2 decades

so yes. he has been getting money since creating the foundation. and not paid tax on that money

i too could have savings of $36 and say i pledge to spend $34 over 20 years.. knowing during that 20 years many people will give me another $50 in that time.

when someone pledges to give away 95% of their earnings.. their wealth is suppose to go DOWN right. not up
legendary
February 16, 2021, 08:12:27 AM
I think that Bill and Melinda Gates and the other globalists have an agenda that is pretty well known now. He doesn't make money from the virus alone, but from all of the other investments in the eugenics programme.
And there's me thinking he made his money from Microsoft Grin

It isn't just about money
It can't be, no. Because he's pledged to give away 95% of his wealth, and is actively encouraging other ultra-rich individuals to do the same. The Gates Foundation has paid out $55 billion so far (as of 2019).

Vaccination is just a way to take control of the immune systems of the world population.
Bit of a tangent, but you will almost certainly have been offered the covid vaccine by now - can we assume you refused?

He gained control of personal computers by the use of viruses ( and some other applications). and he is now doing it with people. The "deplorables" in the world populations are becoming farmed animals.
I'd argue that he gained control of personal computers through a combination of talent, hard work, and utter ruthlessness in business. Since amassing silly levels of wealth, and achieving all that he realistically could in business, he has now turned his laser-focus onto solving world problems such as health.

You mention 'the "deplorables" in the world populations' - he created the non-profit entity GAVI in 2000, set it up with seed funding and around $4 billion in total, and worked hard to get NGOs and nations involved, and:
By 2013, the GAVI Alliance had immunised 440 million additional children and averted six million future deaths from vaccine preventable diseases in the world’s poorest countries.
https://www.who.int/life-course/news/article_bmj_lidija.pdf

GAVI donors:

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020/2/11/21133298/bill-gates-melinda-gates-money-foundation
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
February 16, 2021, 07:19:54 AM
I think that Bill and Melinda Gates and the other globalists have an agenda that is pretty well known now. He doesn't make money from the virus alone, but from all of the other investments in the eugenics programme. It isn't just about money, but about the power to change global economics and populations. The ultimate green policy is to reduce the population by 80%, and this is a stated ambition of his. He owns more farmland in America than any other organisation or person, and this will allow him to control the food chain, Vaccination is just a way to take control of the immune systems of the world population. He gained control of personal computers by the use of viruses ( and some other applications). and he is now doing it with people.The "deplorables" in the world populations are becoming farmed animals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
February 16, 2021, 06:23:28 AM
Well, global pandemics and climate change is not something Bill Gates invented so I wouldn't say he's a visionary per see, but he has taken his influence and his name to shed light on the topics. The fact of the matter is that governments know about these issues, and so does the general public more or less, but we still, as a collective, fail to act on it in any drastic measure. Maybe this is something that needs to come gradually with us suffering from its effects in some capacity. Like with everything, we just have to learn the hard way.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
February 16, 2021, 05:34:05 AM
Why are you still into this conspiracy? A lot of global companies have their own vaccine now. More than 5 countries are producing it. These companies are listed public, Bill Gates is not the owner of them. He doesn't have a universal formula against corona that he is selling. Also we could all profit of the pandemic by buying into these pharma companies.
cnut wasnt actually conspiracy theoring. he was satirising the conspiracy.

his point was that governments have long been warned of their unpreparedness

my view of bill gates is out of his $40bill foundation to be tax exempt has to donate 5% of his assets to remain tax exempt.
he does not own these 'patents' conspiracy people think of. nor does he invent them. he just throws out grants to any business that can form their own foundation to receive tax free money to aid in their own research.

bill gates likes to list problems and partial-fund projects with aims to fix the problems. but most of the problems and thus fixes are not actually solving the underlying cause

take the starvation and drought in africa..
the actual cause is big forign agriculture industry moving into africa and taking over the fertile land via 'hostile takeover' which firstly displaces the natives off the land and only letting them settle on unwanted infertile unirrigated land. secondly they dam up the rivers within the land and thirdly export the produce.
yes gates funded research papers that revealed whilst the agri business increased. the GDP domestically decreased. whilst more farm land appeared less natives owned land
however gates solution is not to help africa ban foreign land ownership. instead its to research better more effective methods of farming in africa(for big agri) while funding other organisations like unicef to handle the displaced natives.
like covid. BG didnt fund new hospitals or more intubation equipment. nor PPE. but did fund the aftermath stuff like vaccine grants

but then again BG did try harder then lets say trump
last years g20 had BG asking world leaders to unite and deal with the problem together in regards to solutions. but trump used the g20 just to insist world leaders call it 'the wuhan virus' in all communications

in my view BG appears to want to help. but its more like if he had to pay 40% tax. or pay 5% donations. he chose 5% donations. where by the donations were not utilised to the best way they could have been.
the 5% appears philanthropic, but its not its best example
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
February 16, 2021, 05:04:23 AM
Why are you still into this conspiracy? A lot of global companies have their own vaccine now. More than 5 countries are producing it. These companies are listed public, Bill Gates is not the owner of them. He doesn't have a universal formula against corona that he is selling. Also we could all profit of the pandemic by buying into these pharma companies.
legendary
February 16, 2021, 03:59:53 AM
A summary of the situation so far:

1. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire warns of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we are not ready. From his 2015 TED Talk (The next outbreak? We're not ready): "If anything kills over 10 million people over the next few decades, it is likely to be a highly infectious virus rather than war"
2. Several years later a viral pandemic hits. We are not ready. Millions die, economies are trashed.

Ignoring the crazed ranting around the periphery*, his key message here is about learning from past events. Ebola was a wake-up call, and governments didn't wake up.
But we can now extend this by adding a third point:

3. Visionary genius and self-made billionaire who warned of the potential for a viral pandemic, and that we were not ready, warns that the effects of climate change will be far worse, and we are not ready. Again, his key message is about learning from past events. His conclusions are stark: "by 2060, climate change could be just as deadly as COVID-19, and by 2100 it could be five times as deadly." "In the next decade or two, the economic damage caused by climate change will likely be as bad as having a COVID-sized pandemic every ten years. And by the end of the century, it will be much worse"

It's one thing dismissing an idealistic Swedish schoolgirl, quite another dismissing the former richest man in the world who warned us of Covid. But still... who, if anyone, thinks that governments will listen this time?

*Bill Gates was the first one who mentioned this! He must have caused it! Conspiracy! He's a secret vaccine overlord! He's trying to depopulate the world! Microchips! Illuminati!
Pages:
Jump to: