Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill Still's Bitcoin Documentary - page 2. (Read 1834 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hi
June 15, 2014, 12:00:00 PM
lets hope it will be useful to bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
June 15, 2014, 11:59:46 AM
Bill Still the Quark Pump scammer? How shameful. Shame on you

Bill Still the filmmaker who has made several very well reviewed documentaries is looking to make a bitcoin documentary examining the economic basis of bitcoin... and you're scolding me? This is not related to Quark - we are working with him, but the intent is to make a documentary that is good for the entire crypto community. I'm sorry you don't want to participate, but it could be a great opportunity for publicity for the entire sector.

this is btc talk Vic expect trolling.

because trolling.

---

Of course some won't support this, and those people do not support cryptocurrency this is not a documentary about Quark its even called "Bitcoin isn't dead" {or some such thing}.

there are a number of legitimate alternative currencies out there {a few anyhow} and they should get behind this as it will promote all cryptos; to the many that don't know the first thing about them.  

---

to contrast that I expect some Crypto's feel that they don't need the exposure as they may feel that they are selling the name (and the brand) to the wider public , however with these eventualities come many different roads, some are darker than others, some may lead to a dead end also. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 15, 2014, 11:20:30 AM
Good job and good luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2014, 11:18:30 AM

Bill Still the filmmaker who has made several very well reviewed documentaries is looking to make a bitcoin documentary examining the economic basis of bitcoin... and you're scolding me? This is not related to Quark - we are working with him, but the intent is to make a documentary that is good for the entire crypto community. I'm sorry you don't want to participate, but it could be a great opportunity for publicity for the entire sector.

+1 this is more about Bitcoin and Cryptos in general and the fact that he also likes quark amongst others is his choice. Don't understand why come above gets so much butthurt over this while his post history is about pumping the coin he holds nem.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
June 15, 2014, 11:14:56 AM
Great news!! +1
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
June 15, 2014, 10:46:56 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 15, 2014, 09:58:24 AM
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
June 15, 2014, 09:54:59 AM
Hey everyone - the Quark Foundation is very happy to announce that Bill Still, respected filmmaker and economist (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2293007/?ref_=tt_ov_st), has started an Indiegogo campaign to fund a new Bitcoin and cryptocurrency documentary. He is a leader in the field of economic reform and is frankly the perfect man to educate the masses on the subject. Also, since this is a Bitcoin and general cryptocurrency documentary, it is something that the entire community should show its support to - while Mr. Still is a friend to the Quark community, this is a terrific project for all cryptos and thus deserves everyone's support. Please help in promoting this terrific project!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-s-not-dead
RT: https://twitter.com/quarkpress/status/478171074547691521
Vic

Pages:
Jump to: