Pages:
Author

Topic: Billionaire Investor Tim Draper Explains Why Bitcoin Will Hit $250,000 in 2022 - page 2. (Read 331 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It is very much possible if you take into consideration that the availability of on-exchange coins only decreases throughout the years.

The following factors will play a very important role on top of the current scarcity;

# Lightning Network - should at least take out another 100,000BTC with global deployment.
# ETF's backed by Bitcoin - should at least take out another 1,000,000BTC.
# Funds backed by Bitcoin - should at least take out another 1,000,000BTC.

The more uses there are, the more coins will be put to work in a way that they will not have to be dumped afterwards. Current situation is a great example of how the market can't deal with the coins that entered the market due to the massive peak of last year. If there was a different use other than speculation, these coins wouldn't be dumped right now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
This talk is pure propaganda."It does not benefit you to listen to him"

to be fair, i remember back in 2014 how we used to make fun of draper. he was perpetually bullish and making outlandish forecasts in the middle of a brutal bear market.

turns out, he was one of the few vocal visionaries who have been spot on with their analysis. in 2014, he predicted that BTC would surpass $10k by 2017. he was right then and his fundamental analysis hasn't changed. so i wouldn't ignore his next prediction either.
I don't believe on the news honestly and I don't believe that he predicted that bitcoin will surpass $10k in 2017, what I heard from their prediction before is bitcoin can reach again back to $1k above

We don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, but I am expecting after another block halving we will experience a huge price increase after this event just like what happens after block halving last 2016 and I don't believe that bitcoin could reach more than $15k. So I think we can see a large improvement in the price after the block halving event.

one good thing about futuristic speculation like this is that you can always verify it with a fast google search. this is what most people who are spreading FUD forget. they think we forget about their bullshit if they change username Wink
https://www.coindesk.com/tim-draper-bitcoins-price-still-headed-10k/
the article was published in 2014.

to be fair people made fun of those who were saying bitcoin is headed to $10K back in 2013 when price reached $1200 just like we make fun of those who said bitcoin is headed to $50k-$100k when price reached $20k. of course bitcoin is headed to those prices but not as fast as those who are expecting it.
it takes longer, 250k by 2020 is not that unrealistic in my opinion. we will see the recovery possibly before 2018 ends or worst case scenario in 2019 and then we have the halving in 2020 which will definitely shoot the price up and it is 4 years of adoption which will increase the price by a lot.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I really appreciate this man because majority of his colleagues are enemies of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market.  I think we can get to that if the current bearish market is over.  I have hope on this market and I think now still remains the best time to get in into bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Stop focusing on the price for at least 15 minutes; price doesn’t matter if Bitcoin does not have a future.
If you have some experience, create a site that supports Bitcoin or helps people around you learning blockchain, this is who will make price Hit $250,000 in 2022.

Mass adoption will be the reason for the price to reach $250,000 may it be in 5 years or 10 years. All we need to do is to help even in a small way for the people to know about bitcoin. I already introduce it to some of my friends and some were convince to invest while some doesn't want to get involve in it. I don't teach others openly though and I only teach those who are willing because I already experience being blamed just because I convince them before to invest in bitcoin and the price went down causing them to lose money. It is just a small amount though but still I already warned them of the risk and they just want someone to blame which is me unfortunately.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Interesting that 2022 is more or less 4 years from now.. That’s a staggering 250000$ right and that’s overly optimistic attitude over that one.. I’m not saying it won’t happen and it will,, but with right formula on market adaptation and endorsements from government this is reachable.. My doubt would be the date,, 10 years would be enough to have that be materialized..

Being positive is normal,, but too much is unhealthy anymore..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Next four years of the demand of bitcoin far exceed that of supply, then I will believe that bitcoin can reach that amount. If not and still new cryptocurrency that become traders favorite ,then bitcoin can be miserable
Possible for the next few years.

2022 looks interesting and he's not the only person to say that bitcoin's price will increase. I won't mention the other guy who have said too much about the price.

But what I'm saying is we are getting a hint that they are all bullish and in long term to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Stop focusing on the price for at least 15 minutes; price doesn’t matter if Bitcoin does not have a future.
If you have some experience, create a site that supports Bitcoin or helps people around you learning blockchain, this is who will make price Hit $250,000 in 2022.
Wasn't there someone who was saying that Bitcoin is (or was) supposed to hit something like $100,000 by 2018? Stuff like that is why I don't have any trust in these kinds of predictions anymore because they are never close to reality and are always hopelessly idealistic. Bitcoin retaining its strength and not fading to obscurity is the priority for the community, not trying to hit $250,000.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

to be fair, i remember back in 2014 how we used to make fun of draper. he was perpetually bullish and making outlandish forecasts in the middle of a brutal bear market.

turns out, he was one of the few vocal visionaries who have been spot on with their analysis. in 2014, he predicted that BTC would surpass $10k by 2017. he was right then and his fundamental analysis hasn't changed. so i wouldn't ignore his next prediction either.
I don't believe on the news honestly and I don't believe that he predicted that bitcoin will surpass $10k in 2017, what I heard from their prediction before is bitcoin can reach again back to $1k above

We don't know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, but I am expecting after another block halving we will experience a huge price increase after this event just like what happens after block halving last 2016 and I don't believe that bitcoin could reach more than $15k. So I think we can see a large improvement in the price after the block halving event.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Next four years of the demand of bitcoin far exceed that of supply, then I will believe that bitcoin can reach that amount. If not and still new cryptocurrency that become traders favorite ,then bitcoin can be miserable
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
Few billionaire investors have been so vocal and
bullish on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency price
appreciation as Tim Draper, the founder of
venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson.

https://coinsupdates.com/billionaire-investor/
Pages:
Jump to: