Pages:
Author

Topic: ♧♢♥♠ BillPoker.io - Decentralized Poker Room ♠♥♢♧ - page 3. (Read 8442 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
done... GooD luck...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Great project Dev.
Hope BillPoker token will moon after ICO.
Activity: 44
awesome project can newbie join thin this bounty
Activity: 107
"People are birds unable to fly."
That seems like a very nice project with already considerable development done. I have played the HTML5 version on your website. It's still limited and under development but I enjoyed it.

Would definitely consider for Pre-ICO Sales. You narrated $0.3 as ICO-Price and on your website it's mentioned that Pre-ICO would be with 90% discount. So would it be around $0.03 at pre-ICO?

I have included it in my ICO short list and really looking forward to it.

Already joined your project by applying for both AirDrops.

Best of Luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I signed up for two forms, I'll wait for the promised tokens. Thanks
Activity: 28
Надеюсь у вас все получится.  В целом идея не плохая и есть куда развиваться!  Буду следить за вашим проектом.  Smiley
Activity: 4
Already joined this airdrop. i love billpoker support, they really serious about this project. hope you will get success in the future.

thanks Wink Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
two airdrops at once??? guess the dev is on top of their game
Activity: 70
Интересная идея про децентрализацию ставок. Поддержал проект. Удачи.
Activity: 57
Winter is here :)
there is a problem in the requests of the registers because yesterday I registered in the two options and the forms arrived to me very well, but today I have an email that someone is using my mail link to make their own record changing the wallet and other data this I find something delicate
it happened to me also. the email comes from google vietnam.

same thing happened to me too...i got an email also from google vietnamese lol im not even a vietnamese... I thought I was the only one experiencing this hope the admins of Bitpoker will do something about this and blocked those spammers...
certainly there are unscrupulous people who use the personal data of others, for their own benefit. this hurts us and developers should do something. sure as happens to us here, surely happens in other projects and that's why some do not receive their tokens

Umm I hope this don't happen to me. But I'll let you now for the community... I'll be alert.
Thank you for the comment
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
there is a problem in the requests of the registers because yesterday I registered in the two options and the forms arrived to me very well, but today I have an email that someone is using my mail link to make their own record changing the wallet and other data this I find something delicate

same thing happened to me too...i got an email also from google vietnamese lol im not even a vietnamese... I thought I was the only one experiencing this hope the admins of Bitpoker will do something about this and blocked those spammers...
certainly there are unscrupulous people who use the personal data of others, for their own benefit. this hurts us and developers should do something. sure as happens to us here, surely happens in other projects and that's why some do not receive their tokens
Activity: 51
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Really? I received an email now with correct details. I wish I wouldnt receive any email after. I'll update my post if I received that email too. Devs should do an actions about it. I just wanna know what will happen if someone they change the data? So all the airdrops will go to their wallet? Im sure devs will notice it that they are using same wallets. The worst sad part is if they will use different address.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Joined for sure. I am playing poker for a few years now. Decentralised poker that is what is needed in the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
joined both airdrops. Thank you
Activity: 542
Activity: 462
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I have joined the airdrop. I have followed your youtube channel, liked your facebook page, and have joined telegram channel.

I wish for BillPoker success as well as everyone's. Thank you.
Activity: 20
Air Drop Thank you.
Do you need a Korean translation?   Wink

Yess, we need Korean translation. Would you like to reserve it?
Activity: 10
Air Drop Thank you.
Do you need a Korean translation?   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: