Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Again 🔥 - page 5. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17
March 15, 2020, 01:15:15 PM
Binance continued to merge fiat currencies with cryptocurrenies. they have been introducing fiat currencies into their exchange platform as a way of allowing citizens of a particular country deposit and withdraw even exchange fiat with cryptocurrencies. it is a commendable one. south Africans can now buy and sell Cryptocurrenies directly from one of the most trusted exchanges in the world.
thank you Binance for accepting the south African Rand in its platform.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
March 15, 2020, 12:59:16 PM
Good work Changpeng Zhao! Binance has a very good future because Binance doesn't provide any one services. If fait to crypto gate way open soon than it will another exiting news as India lifts crypto banned. This kind of news slowly affect on cryptocurrency when coronavirus is doing magnet backward. India did another work lifted banned from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
March 15, 2020, 12:19:40 PM
There is no company in the space that has done well for the space in the last one year than Binance, Binance also is the only exchange that is well prepared for the coming bull run. I love it when a CEO said something and walk the talk, He always said we build and there is proof to show that are building even to me more than enough

Binance is the pioneer of user centric exchanges. They redefined what users could expect from an exchange and best of all, they are not here just to increase their monopoly. They are participating in different projects that are non-profit or even promotes their competitors. BinanceDEX has popularized some new functions and they have a huge contribution, arguably the largest one from an enterprise in the field of crypto adoption, advertising and promotion.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
March 15, 2020, 11:54:30 AM
They did the same with Nigeria by supporting Naira fiat with pairing with BUSD. I think Binance has consistently supported many individuals in different countries and they are at the forefront of making it possible for anyone to buy their local fiat directly. Just a few days ago, they announce the support of buying bitcoin instantly with visa credit and debit cards. All these are what make them the best exchange in crypto space.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
March 15, 2020, 11:53:12 AM
There should be more offers like this in other parts of the globe. Blockchain technology is not very familiar in Southeast Asia. So we expect some more education projects in this part of the globe. I know blockchain is still illegal in most of the South Asian region and I think this is because of the ignorance about blockchain in the people of this part.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 15, 2020, 11:44:20 AM
There is no company in the space that has done well for the space in the last one year than Binance, Binance also is the only exchange that is well prepared for the coming bull run. I love it when a CEO said something and walk the talk, He always said we build and there is proof to show that are building even to me more than enough
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
March 15, 2020, 11:31:47 AM
Binance Launch Fiat Support in South Africa!

CEO of Binance announced the launch of the Fiat gateway allowing the South African Users to make rand deposits.

“Looking at South African specifically, crypto adoption continues to rise with SA being one of the top five countries in terms of cryptocurrency ownership. Today I’m excited to announce that Binance is launching a South African fiat-to-crypto gateway soon. This will enable South Africans to buy cryptocurrencies with their local bank accounts.”

Binance also donated 1M$ to bitcoin education to support the development of blockchain education in South Africa, The organization also getting ready to run educational program soon.

In the past weeks Binance also launch:

Binance already supports euros and pounds with the help of eBay, Just this Monday Binace announce that you can now deposit and withdraw Hongkong dollars so that you could trade cryptocurrency.
In just a small-time a lot of gateways are opened by finance offering it from different countries launching this gateway so that they could convert from their currency to a cryptocurrency.
No wonder why Binance is a popular exchange adding so many currencies to pushes global expansion.

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-now-supports-deposits-and-withdrawals-in-hong-kong-dollars

Vertex investment, a joint investment between Vertex Ventures China and Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, a Temasek backed fund, is funding Binance an undisclosed amount to start a Crypto to Fiat and Vice versa exchange on Singapore.

Popular general media South China Morning Post too covered about this.
https://www.scmp.com/tech/blockchain/article/2169809/temasek-backed-vertex-invests-binance-develop-fiat-cryptocurrency

I'm adding this :

Binance Lending just added Bitcoin Cash for the users to get flexible deposits letting users earn a interest on Bitcoin Cash,
Bitcoin Cash is already a popular altcoin in the market and Binance just added support for bitcoin cash on its lending platform. The limit on an individual on the Binance lending platform was 1,000,000 BCH.

Read more Here:
https://news.bitcoin.com/binance-lending-bitcoin-cash/

Binance and WazirX’s launch $50M “Blockchain for India”

Looks like Binance is setting it up again in India we know that India is already behind compared to the other countries when it comes to Binance.
Still, I think Binance is doing a really great job as it continues to influence a lot of countries and implement their exchange and technology. It would not be surprising if the Binance could become the top exchange for some websites in the future.

With his statement:

Let’s invest in India. I foresee many other blockchain companies following our footsteps.
-Binance CEO Changpeng “CZ” Zhao said:

Source:
https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/binance-and-wazirxs-launch-50m-blockchain-for-india-fund-202003190138

Binance Donated $2.4M in Coronavirus Medical Supplies

Looks like the Binance is doing a move again to fight the coronavirus, donating 2.4M$ for medical supplies including PPE. The Binance CEO said that this supply is shipping to a hospital that needs it.
They are also planning to ship it to Italy this week and then help the USA, hopefully they could recover since there are already so many cases in their country.

Source:
https://www.coindesk.com/binance-donated-2-4m-in-coronavirus-medical-supplies-cz-pledges-more
Pages:
Jump to: