Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance aml/kyc in the eu - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 525
🇵🇭
November 29, 2022, 07:15:30 AM
Is anyone else getting a message when they login in asking for more personal info regarding KYC and AML
What I find most shocking is they want a facial scan as well as a letter with home address

I am previously up to date with it all ie passport and photo of me with it
These new requirements seem an over reach
Do I need to do it, currently I am not buying btc or other coins on the platform but am day trading
Can I hold it off or what is the story

This is the standard KYC procedure of Binance since they are using AI technology to verify all your documents that’s why they need full scan of your face to match it on the documents the provided. All users that undergo KYC experience that same procedure so that’s not unusual. You can try other exchange that doesn’t require KYC for a certain withdrawal and deposit limit like Bybit.

I believe all exchange has this kind of verification and some has stricter requirements that you need to hold a piece of paper with date and name just to verify your picture is updated. Just use dex if you are not comfortable on KYC like Bisq.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
November 29, 2022, 07:04:55 AM
That could be for verification for KYC but if you have done the verification and have been trading freely, it might just be appearing. So you can pass off if it will allow you login and do what you want to do on the exchange. Usually people that have not been successful with KYC get such notification when logging in from time to time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 7
November 29, 2022, 06:35:05 AM
Is anyone else getting a message when they login in asking for more personal info regarding KYC and AML
What I find most shocking is they want a facial scan as well as a letter with home address

I am previously up to date with it all ie passport and photo of me with it
These new requirements seem an over reach
Do I need to do it, currently I am not buying btc or other coins on the platform but am day trading
Can I hold it off or what is the story
Pages:
Jump to: