Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance CEO finally admitted shilling both BTC and BNB - page 2. (Read 114 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Did he really use the word shilling?
Well,  if he promotes his project the right way, like showcasing  what makes it better than others, that wouldn't be a problem. I guess if a project has nothing great to promote or  the developers fear it doesn't  meet "important Blockchain standard", the only option left for them is shilling.

Not saying bnb isn't a good coin. Am more focused on binance projects. None is really decentralized as far as I can tell.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
The CEO of popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance, Changpeng Zhao, has admitted that he personally has been shilling not only his exchange’s own utility coin, Binance Coin (BNB), but also Bitcoin (BTC).

Zhao asserts that what is good for Bitcoin is good for BNB and it is his interest, and the cryptocurrency community’s at large, for both to be doing well.

Click here to read the full news

Okay now that he admitted, is it a good thing just for the meantime?

For me, I think I’m a bit surprised about him admitting that. Shilling both BNB and BTC? How do you guys react on this one?

Do you think Changpeng Zhao’s shilling both cryptos are reasonable? Or it should not be necessary at all? I would like to hear some of your feedback, opinion or reaction about CZ’s shilling?

Cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: