Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance CEO Zhao Is Worth $96B Excluding Crypto Holdings - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
A story of a man who believes in himself, CZ is the best CEO I've ever seen so determined and focus he deserves all this, on the left side is Tron CEO who is something entirely different, years back when Tron was new I always thought this man (Justin sun ) will walk in same path as CZ but I was wrong all along, he wish he followed the footstep of CZ

He is an inspiration even though many will disagree which is fine, to each to their opinion, the most resilient, determined and dedicated ceo you can find, i can still remember the early days of binance and how i miss out on buying bnb at that time, never seen any exchange as innovative as binance, always expanding, introducing new features and going the extra mile to make their customer satisfied, no business is 100% but if you are getting 90% of value i think that's very good.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
The $96 billion figure does not take into account Zhao’s personal crypto holdings, meaning it could be a significant underestimate.
Wow, this is a lot! This also means he has nicely diversified his portfolio. Even if the whole crypto space goes to Zero he will still be an extremely rich and influential person who can do whatever he wants in the future. As this is pretty unlikely now that crypto goes to zero he for sure will remain an important player here.

It will be interesting to see where he leads Binance. 2021 was a very succesful year, it will be difficult to surpass this in 2022. Binance now needs to sort out regulation issues all over the worls
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Binance’s CZ has a very impressive story as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg. Both of them begun with nothing and presently they are holding more financial power than their competitors. However, this will begin to be a problem for CZ. Tax authorities, financial regulators and politicians who want media attention will make him their next target.

CZ should be hiring more lawyers and begin using Monero hehehe. Remind me of this thread 3 years from now.

To achieve such a story of success a lot of things need to come together you need to be smart, you need to know about the stuff that you are investing in or that you want to build, you need to have the right timing, you must take a lot of risk and i guess the most important factor; you need to have a lot of luck. I read yesterday or so, that CZ sold his house in order to be able to invest more into BTC as soon as he has found out about it, so he definitely took a huge risk there, then he invested a lot of money that he earned with his early Bitcoin buys into his company which was a huge success. Sometimes stuff like this works out, most of the time it is not.
Activity: 181
Merit: 14
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
A story of a man who believes in himself, CZ is the best CEO I've ever seen so determined and focus he deserves all this, on the left side is Tron CEO who is something entirely different, years back when Tron was new I always thought this man (Justin sun ) will walk in same path as CZ but I was wrong all along, he wish he followed the footstep of CZ
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
That's probably the worth of Binance. And CZ might be the sole owner.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Binance’s CZ has a very impressive story as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg. Both of them begun with nothing and presently they are holding more financial power than their competitors. However, this will begin to be a problem for CZ. Tax authorities, financial regulators and politicians who want media attention will make him their next target.

CZ should be hiring more lawyers and begin using Monero hehehe. Remind me of this thread 3 years from now.

Binance CEO Changpeng “CZ” Zhao is worth an estimated $96 billion, a figure that rivals tech billionaires Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, according to Bloomberg.

Zhao’s net wealth has been estimated for the first time by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, which concludes that it exceeds that of Asia’s richest person, Mukesh Ambani, the chairman of Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries.

The $96 billion figure does not take into account Zhao’s personal crypto holdings, meaning it could be a significant underestimate.

Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, with a 24-hour trading volume of $106 billion as of Jan. 6, according to CoinGecko. It generated at least $20 billion of revenue last year, according to Bloomberg.

Bloomberg assumed Zhao owns 90% of Binance, and estimated the exchange’s revenue from spot and derivatives trading volumes and advertised fees. It valued the business based on publicly traded peers. Zhao declined to comment to Bloomberg, and Binance disputed the accuracy of the estimates.

Read in full https://www.coindesk.com/business/2022/01/10/binance-ceo-zhao-is-worth-96b-excluding-crypto-holdings-report/
Pages:
Jump to: