Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Chain Could Send Ethereum Price Back to Double-Digits: Analyst - page 3. (Read 527 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Crypto exchange Binance has launched its custom blockchain solution Binance Chain on April 18. But the move might threaten to burn a hole in Ethereum’s pocket.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/04/20/binance-chain-could-send-ethereum-price-back-to-double-digits-analyst/amp/

What do you think? Will this happen or both coins will have the price over 100$?

i see a lot of people talking about binance right now,
this is really nice hype on binance chain, but i'm sure if ethereum will always better than binance chain
wich mean i believe ethereum will never back to double digit because of binance chain
maybe this quote below is a reasonable reason to choose ethereum rather than binance if both are an options

binance chain is incredibly centralized. it's basically a private network where its own validators are the only validators. BNB is basically the equivalent of XRP where binance chain has added atomic swap capability. only the greediest and/or dumbest projects would prefer binance chain. (although to be fair that describes most of the altcoin scene)

ethereum is an actual cryptocurrency with decentralized consensus. people are overestimating the importance of ICO fundraising; that market is already pretty dead anyway. but surely some projects will prefer to remain on an actual decentralized blockchain. i also think there will be new supply/demand dynamics as ethereum moves closer to POS. that will create new demand and lessen available supply just as we've seen with other hybrid POS coins.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
binance chain is incredibly centralized. it's basically a private network where its own validators are the only validators. BNB is basically the equivalent of XRP where binance chain has added atomic swap capability. only the greediest and/or dumbest projects would prefer binance chain. (although to be fair that describes most of the altcoin scene)

ethereum is an actual cryptocurrency with decentralized consensus. people are overestimating the importance of ICO fundraising; that market is already pretty dead anyway. but surely some projects will prefer to remain on an actual decentralized blockchain. i also think there will be new supply/demand dynamics as ethereum moves closer to POS. that will create new demand and lessen available supply just as we've seen with other hybrid POS coins.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Crypto exchange Binance has launched its custom blockchain solution Binance Chain on April 18. But the move might threaten to burn a hole in Ethereum’s pocket.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/04/20/binance-chain-could-send-ethereum-price-back-to-double-digits-analyst/amp/

What do you think? Will this happen or both coins will have the price over 100$?

Probably the second. But yes. Ethereum will lose its only usecase. Everyone will want to get crowdfunded on Binance simply to have more chances to enter Binance exchange.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: