Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Coin (BNB) reaches new ATH at $ 31, Binance 2.0 is about to debut? - page 3. (Read 632 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i am very surprised about how they are pumping this coin still after all the pumps that they have done already. it is not like BNB is a special coin or has any utilities, it is another centralized coin with little usage in their platform but the hype of it seems to be overtaking the market and there is a ton of money being pumped into it to continue its price rise. i am just wondering how long they can keep it up.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Binance only moved with a picture of 2.0. Everyone guessed that there would be a big news coming up that BNB would raise the price, and that would happen again when Binance officially published details about this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
BNB turned out to be my best investment since the beginning of the year, I think that the growth will continue, because CZ does a lot for this.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
I am really interested in the forward developments of Binance. With the leadership of CZ, Binance is growing. Since the end of 2017, TOP 10 Coin & Token has been reduced but only BNB has awakened and stood up and outstripped it all. In my opinion, we should HOLD a little BNB. Maybe 2020 the value of 1 BNB ~ 1000 $   Grin

If only in your dreams  Grin just imagine how much profit will binance gain if people still uses it to pay for buy/sell fee. Right now its 0,1 bnb for each trade as a fee for most of the users. 10$ for a single order? Thats too much
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
I am really interested in the forward developments of Binance. With the leadership of CZ, Binance is growing. Since the end of 2017, TOP 10 Coin & Token has been reduced but only BNB has awakened and stood up and outstripped it all. In my opinion, we should HOLD a little BNB. Maybe 2020 the value of 1 BNB ~ 1000 $   Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Binance is currently considered a market leader and determines the market trend. Therefore, investing in BNB will still be a safe investment. Now every CZ tweets has a lot of value Smiley
I think Binance 2.0 will have margin trading functions, and please wait and see how Binance will maintain their No. 1 position.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
I was expecting a great correction of the BNB after the binance hack, but this didn't happen, meaning that binance is actually as strong as they have always claimed to be. Another thing that may be responsible for the BNB gain is the upcoming IEO of Harmony one, which is expected on the 27th of this month. Respect to CZ.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I guess the 2.0 denotes that their upgreaded security system after the hack which says they are not better than how they were before.But Biance coin is still got that hype and keep it continues which made them to go with the bullish trend even if the bitcoin and most other popular cryptos were stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
BNB is clearly the most profitable altcoin in 2019. And the upcoming Binance 2.0 will make the community more excited, the momentum will be higher.
With the strategies of the leadership team and the very active Team, I believe BNB will surpass $ 45 in 2019
What do you think about my judgment
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Binance Coin (BNB) reaches new ATH at $ 31, Binance 2.0 is about to debut?

One of the most popular exchanges in the world is Binance shared a mysterious tweet on May 21. The tweet doesn't reveal anything but the 2.0 number. But that was enough to make the community and Binance Coin fans excited, pushing the BNB price to the highest of all time (ATH) at $ 31.

At the time of reporting, Binance Coin (BNB) is being traded around $ 31.4, after rising 10% in the last 24 hours. With this "plentiful" growth, BNB is currently the hottest coin in the top 10 in terms of capitalization.

BNB's "Spring" came after the mysterious tweet shared by Binance on May 21. This exchange only tweeted a picture with 2.0 but made the crypto community stand still. There is no accurate information on 2.0 yet, but many people speculate that is implied by Binance 2.0 floor version. Some other predictions are Binance margin. Or even compare it to Bitconnect 2.0 - the "comeback" Bitconnect version.

Although Binance was recently hacked 7,000 BTC, this incident did not affect the Binance Coin price. Above all, if optimism persists, BNB prices may rise to $ 40. However, it is worth mentioning that BNB is currently ranked 7th with a capitalization of 4,426,416,206 USD. If the momentum continues to hold, BNB will soon surpass Litecoin (LTC) in 6th place with capitalization of US $ 5,633,460,500.

If the momentum holds, BNB is likely to take the 6th position of LTC
Pages:
Jump to: