Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Coin (BNB) vs Kucoin Shares(KCS) - page 2. (Read 163 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
between BNB and KCS which one is better to hold most? and what's the reason?
or do you have any "exchange coin" suggestion that better on i mentioned above?

asking this since i actually don't have much time to do a daily trade

Both are good options I think, it will come to personal preference. For me personally, Binance is the biggest exchange with maximum coins and trading pairs availability. So I bet more on BNB. Kucoin is also not much behind of his counterpart, and lately doing some good development regarding the daily volume and number of trades. Also added quite good incentive to people through various competitions. I think you can safely go with 50-50 or 60-40 ratio to BNB-KCS. Both are safe play in longer run.
yes both are good coins but i wanted to do ALL-IN in one coin, so this is why i opened the thread to decide which one will i buy and hold.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Both are good options I think, it will come to personal preference. For me personally, Binance is the biggest exchange with maximum coins and trading pairs availability. So I bet more on BNB. Kucoin is also not much behind of his counterpart, and lately doing some good development regarding the daily volume and number of trades. Also added quite good incentive to people through various competitions. I think you can safely go with 50-50 or 60-40 ratio to BNB-KCS. Both are safe play in longer run.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

Pages:
Jump to: