Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance coin's market strategies are impressive - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I believe binance are setting up operations in Malta
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
It's really interesting to see what is going on with BNB. I would have never thought that exchange native token would be mooning like that. But after all, Binance is at the moment top exchange, so I am not that surprised. I like Binance and their token seems to fit into their ecosystem quite nicely.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Binance did changed the standard of online crypto exchange and while it has maintained the number one spot for quite a time, we too should think about and be involved in alternative exchanges so that we wouldn't be completely depended on that. East Asian exchanges are doing quite impressive work there.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Binance coin is reaching new highs.

BNB is attractive to investors because Binance, the exchange, promised in its whitepaper to buy back BNB using 20% of its profits and burn them.

What makes the BNB token commercially attractive is the fact that it's used to pay trading fees on the Binance platform and rewards traders with a 50% discount for using the coin. It also powers the Binance ecosystem, while being traded on other exchanges as well.

I believe it will reach 20 soon.
Pages:
Jump to: