Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Confirms $32 Million BNB Coin Burn - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 5
the more coins are burned, the coin circulation in the market will be less. this will have a good impact on investors holder of coin bnb, because the probability of the price will increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
This is good as this will increase the value of BNB tokens.
I just don't see much utility for BNB except for fees. I hope they give % of transaction fees to BNB token holders similar to CoinEx, KuCoin or COSS.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
I am sorry, myself do not know what will happen the coin has been burned means is it kind of halving thing? If that is kind of halving sure the concern coin wil be have good future like bitcoin. I see some says it is like divided.
How they will divide the coin burning thing. If that has been explained here or via pm that will be much helpful to understand it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
BNB coin is for sure a coin to HODL. They have big plans with the Decentralized Exchange and the Decentralized Bank!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This may be a hot news, the BNB reduced circulation of traffic will make the market hotter. A large coin trading floor, which wants to boost coin value, requires a reasonable amount of coin in circulation
Activity: 266
Yes. I also heard about it. I also heard that they will continue it until 50% of BNB coins are burned. That’s a good strategy as this will make Binance in a good position to lead.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
32 million binance coin seems too much.

I think this source is fake. Otherwise, 1/6 of all supply just for a quarter will rocket the price.

Oh it is not 32 million coin, 32 m $ worth of coin which is around 3m tokens.
It's not too much if you are seeing the report about how many revenue has already received by the binance exchange team. This news will make that makes sense https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchange-binance-expects-up-to-1-billion-profit-in-2018/

but BNB gets a negative effect due to the bullish trend of bitcoin. That burn method doesn't give a lot of impact to the price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
32 million binance coin seems too much.

I think this source is fake. Otherwise, 1/6 of all supply just for a quarter will rocket the price.

Oh it is not 32 million coin, 32 m $ worth of coin which is around 3m tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Seem like BNB is ready to go to the moon next month Smiley. It's a good cryptocurrency of the best cryptocurrency exchange at the moment and I don't know how far it can after this coin burning Smiley). Top 10 on Coinmarketcap? Seem like possible for a good cryptocurrency like BNB
copper member
Activity: 73
The exchange conducts coin burn every fiscal quarter. Currently, they are ready for the fourth quarter coin burn which involves around $32.7 million BNB.

https://coinpedia.org/news/binance-ceo-update-coin-burn/

Good news, I hold some BNB, and I hope it will increase the value, so I can take profits Grin
Activity: 56
Coin Burn is necessary to keep the demand level up with the supply level on desirable terms. Therefore, it always a good initiative to do Coin Burn, atleast once yearly.
Activity: 476
Well, for starters, the news seems authentic and the twitter post has indeed been tweeted from the CEO's official account. Now we need to wait and see for the figures of the burns. It has been stated that the company is moving in an upward trend, which is a good thing.
Activity: 226
Actually coin burning is like giving coin as dividend. So this is really good news for the investors. Such burning will increase the reputation of the company as they are burning a huge number of coins.
Activity: 70
The exchange conducts coin burn every fiscal quarter. Currently, they are ready for the fourth quarter coin burn which involves around $32.7 million BNB.

https://coinpedia.org/news/binance-ceo-update-coin-burn/
Pages:
Jump to: