Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance going to delisted BitcoinSV - page 3. (Read 656 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
April 16, 2019, 08:11:43 AM
I hope all exchange following the step from Binance, Then we can see Bitcoin SV Price meet his friend like Bitconect going to zero price. These founder BSV already getting to far for his dramatic case on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 06:17:25 AM
right. Currently large exchanges are making delisting decisions for BSV. Its value has greatly decreased, currently its price is only $ 59 and the future will continue to decline. Is this an opportunity for us to buy BSV at cheap prices? or BSV will actually die after a series of bad news.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
April 16, 2019, 03:39:52 AM
Depending on how many exchanges exactly will follow this suit, the coins value can quickly go to zero.

BSV wasn't listed on many exchanges to begin with and if another exchange like Bitfinex also delists it then it would definitely strike a bad blow.

I am surprised that Kraken and Shapeshift followed Binance decision actually.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 16, 2019, 03:26:44 AM
I understand the CEO of Binance on his stance why he has to make this decision.
For me, it's just the right thing to do, BitcoinSV and any other fork of bitcoin should not be supported, especially if the creator is not behaving
based on public's expectation.

Bitcoin SV is the most dump coins now per https://coinmarketcap.com/ with 20% dump so far.
if only Binance will delist, they still have the volume, but if other exchanges will follow, it might dump more, investors should be aware of this.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
April 16, 2019, 03:12:20 AM
I just hope Kraken and shapeshift delists that also. I am sick and tired of seeing fork of a fork of a fork.
In addition, they deserve it because all they bring to the cryto space is fights and war, not collaboration, which is what everyone wants.

Haven't you heard the news?

https://twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/1117842010793099265

As far as Kraken? Just wait and see, I'm sure they will soon de-list it. Follow their official twitter account and vote.

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/1117828361269571586?s=20

Karma is a bitch baby!!!. Soon BSV will be delisted by some of the top exchanges out there and could die a sudden death. Thanks to Craig Wright for bringing the market down last November, but it seems that karma is now creeping in, while bitcoin price is slowly moving on the positive direction.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
April 16, 2019, 02:27:19 AM
I just hope Kraken and shapeshift delists that also. I am sick and tired of seeing fork of a fork of a fork.
In addition, they deserve it because all they bring to the cryto space is fights and war, not collaboration, which is what everyone wants.

Haven't you heard the news?

https://twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/1117842010793099265

As far as Kraken? Just wait and see, I'm sure they will soon de-list it. Follow their official twitter account and vote.

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/1117828361269571586?s=20
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 16, 2019, 02:26:49 AM

For (too) many exchange owners only the profit matters. Else this kind of coins would have never reached them.
Yes, it would be nice to see the "fork of a fork of a fork" removed from everywhere, also all the toxic projects (including "Bcash is the real bla bla") and then the clone shitcoins too.
Of course, this will most probably not happen, but one can have a hope  Cheesy

Edit: wow, thanks for the news @Baofeng, you made my day brighter!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 02:14:01 AM
they need to do this in order to make cryptocurrency stabilize.bitcoin sv developers often make war in his twitter account with another developers and this is not good for crypto market.binance and other thing do the correct thing.
copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 47
April 16, 2019, 02:01:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 16, 2019, 12:57:17 AM
I'm glad it'll finally happen. The debate have been going on for some time on twitter and it's a welcome development knowing the community is comings together to make a decision that'll not only benefit bitcoin but the community as a whole. My Twitter feed is just filled with update of BitcoinSV getting delisted. We have gotten rid of one pf those bad egg maybe BCH will be next.

With this act, those greedy, selfish so called influencer supporting forking bitcoin every then and now will get the message the community is sending. The community owns the power. It'll be fun to watch if all exchange starts delisting and not waiting untill a heavy decline of price before delisting.

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
April 15, 2019, 10:39:09 PM
It would be interesting if other forks that have little innovation over Bitcoin were also gradually forgotten. Bitcoin gold, diamond etc. These are projects that bring far more benefits to developers than to the community.

Since All-Time High   -77.6%
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
April 15, 2019, 04:27:03 PM
Lol, I love the way Karma works. The shitcoin is receiving a massive beating

Blockchain wallet have also decided to stop support for it.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 15, 2019, 04:09:46 PM
For me it was a very important step so that all exchanges of coins that might be useless like a fork were a list of deletions from very large binary exchanges, I think it would be a benchmark for other exchanges to follow. me, because it is true that I also did not know about the Bitcoin SV and I knew that in just a few days after there was a lot of news that Binance would delete Bitcoin SV, cleaning had to be done correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
April 15, 2019, 04:03:00 PM
Just read article from Binance, they are going to delist BitcoinSV on 22 April. Here is the official announcement, and I have noticed BSV suddenly dump on Binance. Binance have mentioned few typical reasons why they are going to delisted. I think more exchange will delist upcoming days. There is no any reasons why community should accept fork of fork. That's why eventually BSV going to delist from a big exchange. And it would effect also on others exchanges.

I had opened thread against them long time ago, Be aware from Satoshi’s vision.

This seems like the final nail in the coffin for BSV. It was entertaining to watch Craig Wright get down with his megalomaniac self in charge of a fork but this is for the best. It'll help reinforce to people what a fraud he is.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 15, 2019, 12:51:04 PM
Just read article from Binance, they are going to delist BitcoinSV on 22 April. Here is the official announcement, and I have noticed BSV suddenly dump on Binance. Binance have mentioned few typical reasons why they are going to delisted. I think more exchange will delist upcoming days. There is no any reasons why community should accept fork of fork. That's why eventually BSV going to delist from a big exchange. And it would effect also on others exchanges.

I had opened thread against them long time ago, Be aware from Satoshi’s vision.

This must be one of the main reasons why binance is going to delist it, this is one of their check list to delist a certain coin in their platform.

*Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct

This was due to Craig's non stop attack on twitter to those who are saying he is not satoshi nakamoto. It is also hilarious how he made legal actions to some individuals claiming he is not satoshi.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 15, 2019, 12:35:54 PM
Well, here it is why CZ going to delist BSV.
I like how CZ agree with the community about this CW trying to claim that he is Satoshi.
A massive plunge of price of BSV will happen soon, i feel sad for CW for pushing his thoughts about of "I am satoshi" lol

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1116563034476957699
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
April 15, 2019, 12:19:50 PM
I really have mixed feelings with this. While I also wanted BSV to be delisted, and that I heavily dislike Craig Wright(and Calvin Ayre), it just shows how much power Binance and the top exchanges have in the cryptocurrency space. It worries me quite a bit.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
April 15, 2019, 11:37:18 AM
price is dumping quickly so sell quick guys
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 15, 2019, 11:49:28 AM
More exchanges should follow, also people should dump their BCHSV coins.
I tend to agree with this, even though I know nothing about the history of BitcoinSV (...)

Not a "normal" fork, the guy behind claims he is Satoshi Nakamoto and his fork is the real bitcoin.

Also his company is submitting a ton of patent applications related to cryptocurrencies so they can troll patent in the future.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Craig_Wright

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095309111263223808?lang=pt

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095716256370647045
Pages:
Jump to: