Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is getting frustrating - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 22, 2022, 09:07:32 AM
Now 10 days ago they blocked any operations on both accounts. I had to re-verify the already verified account and additionally verify my 2nd account. Both by Id, Phone and video call. The verification of the 2nd account was denied because I have already an account on Binance.

Well obviously you were fine before Binance required KYC, now the problem is they enforce that rule. The question is are you submitting the same KYC details on both your accounts? If yes, then you will be blocked, thye don't allow that. You are only allowed to have sub-accounts.
bk2
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
April 22, 2022, 08:30:08 AM
I started trading on Binance in the end of 2017 just for trading some shitcoins, which weren't available on the most other exchanges. Some months after that I created a 2nd Binance account to experiment with Trading Bots. Both projects didn't perform well. Now I'm using both accounts for staking and earning some interests.

In the beginning Binance was easy. Just create an account, transfer some coins from somewhere else and start trading. Then they introduced the 2FA. Ok, that's some kind of security standard. But it's annoying, if the emails arrive after the timeout. This problem occurred on one account, on the other one (only an alias of the first email) it works until now.

So I tried to change the email address. This was only possible by providing my phone number and doing a verification of my id card by video call. I didn't feel comfortable with that.

Now 10 days ago they blocked any operations on both accounts. I had to re-verify the already verified account and additionally verify my 2nd account. Both by Id, Phone and video call. The verification of the 2nd account was denied because I have already an account on Binance.

If Binance wouldn't be the easiest exchange for staking and earning interests I would have left this exchange. But with Gate-IO and HitBTC I never got warm.

It seems, the start-up and anonymous time of crypto currencies is finally over. It's easier to get a credit card without providing any personal information than opening an account at a crypto exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: