Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is investigated by the IRS - BNB fell sharply today from $660 to $540 - page 2. (Read 221 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
it's not only IRS but DOJ too. I guess there are maybe few americans that used binance as a way to avoid the tax. IRS is going so mad right now. This news has been making the dump even deeper for the binance coin. CZ gives no comment about such news.
I guess that IRS will be suing binance to send the report about its users to the IRS.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
In the last day, there have been very sharp declines not only in binance and its coins, but also in the entire crypto money market. Maybe this research has an effect on the decrease of binance, but there have been many events such as elon musk and tesla suspending bitcoin payments, vitalik selling shitcoins in their hands and the crypto money market has been wounded.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Hey mate not only Binance coin price destruction but also all others coins also dumped so much that we can easily get understand that it's a effect of Elon musk announcement. Please 🙏 check the cryptocurrencies market chart where you can easily find all price dumped .
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl

Joel - if you google search "Binance" it will pop up - here's your link:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-13/binance-probed-by-u-s-as-money-laundering-tax-sleuths-bore-in

We don't determine US presence/activity for the company, the US govt can determine that. They have an army of legal advisers on their side.

This doesn't look good, period.

Weird, that didn't pop up for me maybe because I'm not in the US. You're correct they can definitely 'interfere' but not to a point where they would suspend the service as a whole? Maybe the would halt Binance's operations in the US but as a company, I believe it would still function normally. Thanks for sharing anyway!
Activity: 1842
Merit: 389
Where did you get this information from? Can you link to the media article?

Does IRS have the authority to investigate Binance? The company is not headquartered in the US neither allows its operations in all of the US states.

Joel - if you google search "Binance" it will pop up - here's your link:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-13/binance-probed-by-u-s-as-money-laundering-tax-sleuths-bore-in

We don't determine US presence/activity for the company, the US govt can determine that. They have an army of legal advisers on their side.

This doesn't look good, period.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
About 3-4 hours ago the media has published Binance is being investigated by the IRS.
Where did you get this information from? Can you link to the media article?

Does IRS have the authority to investigate Binance? The company is not headquartered in the US neither allows its operations in all of the US states.
Activity: 1842
Merit: 389
About 3-4 hours ago the media has published Binance is being investigated by the IRS.

Remember this thread we started 2 weeks ago?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-binance-can-be-the-next-e-gold-or-libertyreserve-5333873

Keep on unederstimating the US government or other governments around the world.

And this is your explanation for the huge falls in Crypto today - whilst the Cardano network is rising because investors want an alternative.

Pages:
Jump to: