Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Is straying deceitfully from the ideologies of Blockchain technology - page 3. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Today I saw the latest news release by the Binance Team and I sincerely disapprove of the mechanicms and tactics binance is trying to enforce on investors. The idea of blockchain technology is a community driven ecosystem where financial inclusion for all is guaranteed and the presence of equity in wealth distribution and rights. Today the Binance team is strategically straying away from this Ideology  by changing the mechanism of purchase on the binance launch pad for start-ups from  the first come first serve to an allocation model based on the BNB token held. Now a minimum of 100 bnb which is equivalent to 1600 dollars is literally required to participate in the IEO process on binance launchpad.
This mechanisms greatly deviates from what satoshi had In mind when he pioneered blockchain technology and in my opinion should not be entertained at all. The poor who wish to tap into the potentials of burdening projects will be deprived, the rich will keep getting richer  while the poor gets  poorer.
Why don't we take a minute to properly examine this  initiative binance is kick-starting which i am certain will be emulated by other exchange in the nearest future? Isn't these the same shortfalls of traditional funding models?. I say we take a United stand against this discriminatory and deviant act binance is kick-starting before it completely deteriorate the blockchain community..
Click the link below to view the complete release by  the binance team and feel free to share your opinion.
https://www.binance.com/amp/en/blog/316491046311071744/Update-to-the-Binance-Launchpad-Token-Sale-Format
Pages:
Jump to: