Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance launches new cloud mining for Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
That's not new it was launched last year I don't know how profitable their cloud mining but why not calculate them using this tool below?

You can find some details here https://pool.binance.com/en/cloud The last time I visited the site, the service was not available, but now it seems that it is available, with prices starting from Start from $ 5.8590

Est. Start time
2023-05-17
Hashrate Fee
0.0120 USD/T/Days
Electricity Fee
0.0531 USD/T/Days
Historical Output
0.0809 USD/T/Days
Static Revenue Rate
131.66%
Freezing about $6,000 for about 90 days is reason enough to stay away from them, because you will first trust them and then think that they will give you enough profit, which is something that can be obtained from trading.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
That's not new it was launched last year I don't know how profitable their cloud mining but why not calculate them using this tool below?

- https://www.mycryptobuddy.com/BitcoinMiningCalculator

And then put how much you invested into hardware cost and put the maintenance cost under Recurring Costs. Let's see if you can reach your ROI.

Honestly, I mine on their pool before but they pay me less than mining on other pools. So I don't think buying hashrate on their pool is profitable unless the price of BTC keeps increasing.
Activity: 64
Merit: 13
Binance launches a Cloud Mining products for BTC mining.Subscriptions by members is to Cloud Mining  to purchase hashrates, and start earning mining rewards.
Am currently learning about how mining pool works since its currently the best way for me to mine Bitcoin but I still need help to know more about it and especially in how hashrates is being calculated and I will like to know your views on binance mining pool because am planning on joining them.
Also please I would love to know how profitable is this new cloud mining and if it is more profitable than joining a mining pool.
Pages:
Jump to: