Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance legally registered at U.S, does Bitcoin will get increase? - page 5. (Read 713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
I read in some articles that binance now operate in US https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/binance-u-s-opens-account-registrations,
I thought US banned crypto, why all of a sudden they've adopted the system of crypto like Binance? Do you think, this will affect the market of bitcoin and crypto could be increase now?
Just like it did not affect the price of crypto when ban on US citizens came into effect. I don't think opening a new branch for US resident will bring in any effect too.

I am also pretty sure the new platform for US residents will also be having only assets that are legal and licensed to be traded by the US citizens so i am guessing the trade pairs won't be so much
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
The U.S never banned crypto. Binance had to block US residents from accessing their site because they didn't have any license to operate there.

Oh I see, my mistakes thanks anyway for correcting me sir for this. Meaning, all US residence are now free to register on binance platform.
So this is a great news to all people out there who are bitcoin and crypto believers, am I right?
Binance is going to launch separate trading platform for the US citizen alone,so when it was launched people from US also can trade but I don't think it is not going to increase the adoption of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is already legal in US and they consider it as an asset and have taxation system for it as well.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
at the end of the day Binance is still an altcoin exchange so no, nobody should ever care about what it does or doesn't do. the same way that the bitcoin market didn't really care when Binance was hacked and lost a lot of its users funds recently. it instead started rising despite of that and it will continue rising with or without Binance!

Didn't they refund the money lost from that hacked?

It might not matter if its only an altcoin though like there is no stablecoin in it but it wouldn't make sense if they open the exchange with just it. They go all the troubles opening branches from Malta down there in US. I really think this will kick the price up once the market will soon open.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
at least we can expect more investors which would help make price of bitcoin better
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
The U.S never banned crypto. Binance had to block US residents from accessing their site because they didn't have any license to operate there.

Oh I see, my mistakes thanks anyway for correcting me sir for this. Meaning, all US residence are now free to register on binance platform.
So this is a great news to all people out there who are bitcoin and crypto believers, am I right?

maybe, but not that big a deal. there still is other similar options that the altcoin traders use. Binance is not really that great as you may think. they are just big, otherwise there isn't any difference between Binance, Bittrex, Cryptsy, MtGox, Poloniex,... they are all here to make the most amount of money as they can by doing the least amount of work. and they are all bad and insecure.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Not much affection to the market but might be useful for other traders.
At least if they want to trade at low volumes they can go there without worrying about anything.
since their need to pass their identity to be able to trade there, it is much better if they trade on Dex using TOR.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
at the end of the day Binance is still an altcoin exchange so no, nobody should ever care about what it does or doesn't do. the same way that the bitcoin market didn't really care when Binance was hacked and lost a lot of its users funds recently. it instead started rising despite of that and it will continue rising with or without Binance!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
I read in some articles that binance now operate in US https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/binance-u-s-opens-account-registrations,
I thought US banned crypto, why all of a sudden they've adopted the system of crypto like Binance? Do you think, this will affect the market of bitcoin and crypto could be increase now?

Binance.us offers only a few coins to the US market and they need you to give your social security number for trading with them. Most users wouldn't be ready to give their social security number for trading in Binance when you can always access DEXs using Tor. So, I don't think it will affect the market much.

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: