Pages:
Author

Topic: BINANCE market trades with news and prediction - Trade ongoing - page 3. (Read 751 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
LTC trade active

New BnB/BTC trade opened.

So far So good

Boom shakalaka.

Nice another trade finished.

Litecoin going strong.

legendary
LTC trade active

New BnB/BTC trade opened.

So far So good
legendary
Bitcoin nicely retracing dragging alts whit it.

I'm looking to go short on BTC around that grey box. Near $10200 max.

Now, if this trade goes as planned we will see 8.8k and lower.

Quick edit:

I will also start new LTC/BTC trade. As halving is around the corner.

Will update this accordingly.

New trade started: LTC/BTC

Duration: few days
Entry :
TP1: 9100
legendary
Situation was expected due to BTC shitting the bed. But overall my active trade with #bnb is going ahead.
I added to already position.

Link also is in that sweet spot to make quick flip.

Good call on algo to get out on that 920satoshi level.

Will update when something develops.

Typical huh?

BnB dumped and I'm under water with my buy. But adding on dips for the fact that soon will be announced new IEO.  Stay tuned

Great job.
I added a bit more today and just now sold off entire position.

Patience and already nice in profit.
legendary
Situation was expected due to BTC shitting the bed. But overall my active trade with #bnb is going ahead.

Typical huh?

BnB dumped and I'm under water with my buy. But adding on dips for the fact that soon will be announced new IEO.  Stay tuned
legendary

legendary
Two days and we have already :

Closed trades

Long Bnb/BTC - 3% profit

short Btc/usdt - 2% profit

Long Algo/BTC - 12% profit

Active trades:

Long BNB/BTC -

Upcomming trade:

Long Link/BTC

legendary
Next trade will be Algo/Btc

Trade closed :

Stop loss bellow 4h low
TP - 1400satoshi (green line)
Closed at - 920sat
legendary
Follow up :

Trade closed.

BNB Competition did not created any pump but i would imagine that's because of of the weekend.

I will look for better entry
But for now i made nice and healthy 3.5% on this trade.

Trade closed.

Looking for better entry
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Please check chart below with my entries and what am i looking for to get. Aim here is to make few x on holdings.
Currently i am long on BNB due to the fact Binance did made few important announcements.

Read below for details:

- The $BNB Team allocation will be burned through the Quarterly Coin burns. This is 40% of the total supply and has a value of $2.4B
- After the Binance hack, the team made equivalent to 6 months of security work in a week
- Binance Chain cross-chain bridges are under development
- Smart Contract support coming to Binance Chain
- The ultimate goal for Binance is to increase the $BNB utility
- A White label Binance Visa cards in the works
- Launchpad sales will increase to 5 IEO's over the next 3 months
- The $BNB holding period for IEO's will increase to 30 days
- The 25% trading fee discount will be retained for at least 1 year to increase the BNB utility

For many, this might be nothing but thanks to more frequent IEO for example we will have more volatility.

Ok now my trades:

Opened one long position  - https://i.imgur.com/RNHG547.png

https://i.imgur.com/W8jDfhI.png

Will see how far this will go. I am prepared to hold this for a bit longer. Even if underwater in BTC terms USD still looking gr8. I do have small hedge in form of BTC 1-1 in case BTC start rally again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to know more follow me on my twitter : https://twitter.com/cryptochangex
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And to top it all up there is new BNB promotion going so i will expect pump from 0:00 onwards. Details below:

https://i.imgur.com/jF90aWa.png

Great. Thanks for the information brother  Smiley
legendary
Reserved for future info
legendary
Please check chart below with my entries and what am i looking for to get. Aim here is to make few x on holdings.
Currently i am long on BNB due to the fact Binance did made few important announcements.

Read below for details:

- The $BNB Team allocation will be burned through the Quarterly Coin burns. This is 40% of the total supply and has a value of $2.4B
- After the Binance hack, the team made equivalent to 6 months of security work in a week
- Binance Chain cross-chain bridges are under development
- Smart Contract support coming to Binance Chain
- The ultimate goal for Binance is to increase the $BNB utility
- A White label Binance Visa cards in the works
- Launchpad sales will increase to 5 IEO's over the next 3 months
- The $BNB holding period for IEO's will increase to 30 days
- The 25% trading fee discount will be retained for at least 1 year to increase the BNB utility

For many, this might be nothing but thanks to more frequent IEO for example we will have more volatility.

Ok now my trades:

Opened one long position  -

Will see how far this will go. I am prepared to hold this for a bit longer. Even if underwater in BTC terms USD still looking gr8. I do have small hedge in form of BTC 1-1 in case BTC start rally again.
If you wish to know more follow me on my twitter : https://twitter.com/cryptochangex
And to top it all up there is new BNB promotion going so i will expect pump from 0:00 onwards. Details below:

Pages:
Jump to: